Hello there cupcakes!!! Another round of randompantsness to brighten your day.
1. This whole 'Google Reader dying' thing is freaking me out. I don't do well with unplanned change. Not well at all.
I tried to get started on another reader website, called Feedly, but I'm so confused. Like. Worldly confused. I went through yesterday and tried to unsubscribe to multiple blogs that haven't posted in like 2 years, and after all said and done, I was only following '1' blog. And all the posts that I haven't read yet, were marked as 'read'. WTF batman??!! Now today I have blogs that I unsubscribed from on there, but don't have others that I labeled 'favorites'. Why does this have to be so complicated? I don't need complicated.
Worst day ever.
Anyways, if y'all have any advice on a good Reader substitute, by all means, spew your opinion.....please!
2. I'm tired. And cranky. And it's just going to get worse. Working overtime, having my blood pressure erupt like Mount Vesuvius every 2 minutes from 7am-5pm because men work people are fucking morons (have ya'll noticed that women at work are awesomesauce, like you rarely have problems with them and they actually know what common sense is and how use it!!!???), being homeless, worrying about packing up the endless shit I've accumulated the last 6 years, oh, and HAVING A BABY, is all a little too much.
It's no wonder I want donuts and Cadbury Eggs for all major meals.
3. I need to trade lives with this fellow:
4. You know what I want.....Sushi. For breakfast.
THAT is Baby Girl. All the way. Because I have ALWAYS been a traditional breakfast person. Cereal, eggs (which I can barely stand now-a-days), bacon, donuts. No fried chicken, no hamburgers, no Asian food, no left over buffalo wings. Just normal, everyday, traditional breakfast.
But now I want sushi.
And maybe a pickle.
5. Do the powers of CDO (OCD) become more prominent as you age??? Because I've noticed lately that I freak when things are not 'the way I want them'. Organization wise. Like the drawers on our dresser being left out. I always close them. Even if one is just a millimeter out more than the others. Bothers the shit outta me.
Or, I've gotta have my milk in the same spot at work. On the door of the fridge. Second container from the end.
Or, I have to put my sweatshirt and keys in the same locker at the gym. OR I have to use the same treadmill at the gym.
But yet, my desk looks like this:
A total f*cking disaster.
All the time.
But I know where everything's at!!! Swear.
6. Ok y'all. I got something really important to tell you.
Time to get real.
Y'all need to skip on over to Something Simple and buy an assload of homemade, natural soap.
This shit is the bomb.com!!!!!
Do you see that?!?! Barley and Hops Beer SOAP?!?! Whaaaaaaa?????
I have been using the Lavender Sandalwood soap and it's amazing. Smells sooooo good. And it lathers like a gem. And my skin already feels so much better. It's quite something how completely natural products really feel different and better. I'll never go back to store bought. Ever.
Sarah, you have a lifetime customer outta me babycakes!!!
Well, your soaps are badass, and your handsome son is badass too.
Look what Cole (Sarah's son) sent with the soaps:
And green, and white, and more purple.
And I've worn it almost every day.
Thank you Cole!!! You're one special dude!
7. I've decided to add some weights in with my walking as of late. I just feel like these batwings are getting flabbier and blabbier every damn day. And I figure I have about 20+ weeks left before I pop this girl out, so that's plenty of time to work on building some muscles.
And I know I really need to curb my 'need' for all the crapfood that I shove in my hole, and I'll be even more healthy, with better muscles. But it's just so hard. *insert whine here*
I mean, I'm pregnant.
I want crapfood.
Baby Girl demands crapfood.
I have a friend Chelsea that's been on this huge healthy lifestyle change and she's such a motivation to me. Well, lets be real people, I'm motivated, but not enough to put down that krispy kreme. But seriously. She spends 3 hours A DAY shopping for food, planning meals, working out, tending to a recent injury, etc. EVERY DAY! That's dedication y'all. I want to be just like her!!! And she's a size 6 right now! I don't know what size she was when she started this change, but I think she was probably around my size, an 8 or so. But seriously. She's all toned out and slimmed down. I really want to be that too. Well, after baby girl gets here.
I'm getting 'the itch' to be healthy again. Like really healthy.
I'm tired of being tired all the time.
And while I can't seem to stop the hand to mouth movements of truckloads of ice cream, I really think about stopping. That counts right?
Chelsea, you need to school me. Will you be my Yoda???
8. I am no longer able to look at Facebook or Pinterest on breaks at work. They have been blocked.
It's a sad day folks.
I have to resort to the tiny screen of my phone.
1st world problems.
9. Thank the Lord.
There is a third Hemsworth brother......
I thought I'd only be able to handle 2 of those Aussie hunks, but I can deal with a third.
Fine by me.
10. I need a nap. Like an all day nap.
And I think I shall get a good one this weekend when Puppy and Hubby are trudging through the mud and weeds at the farm doing boy things.
I will be curled up in bed.
Blissfully dreaming about Cadbury Eggs and donuts.