The most randompants ramblings out there!!!
Put your funderpants on people. This is going to be epic.
1. Today is 1/2 price Shake Day at Sonic.
It's like a dream come true for a pregnant lady that craves ice cream.
I may have to stop by twice......maybe. ;-)
2. This website called Zulily is the devil. Or, you know what, I blame my friend Jessica, who introduced me to the damn site. Jessica....you're the devil. JK!
It's like a daily reminder that there's cute shit out there for cheap and I need to empty my piggy bank and order it all.
I've already gotten Baby Girl so many things from there.
And this is what I just ordered her:
How adorable are those?!?!?!
And they were like $15 a piece!
I ordered them all in 0-3 mo sizes, just because I want to squeeze her soon to be chubby butt into those ASAP!
Now I should probably start focusing on winter clothes.
Because she has about zero.
Nekkid baby at the Wiksten House this winter!! lol
3. The Hubby, Puppy, and I have decided to get up and walk in the mornings. Mr. Wyatt's out of shape, you know. Doesn't matter that his parents are walking clumps of lard.....it's fine. I'm pregnant. And Ryan's having sympathy pregnant 'I don't have time to work out' symptoms.
We've managed to get up twice this week.
Dolphin claps for us.
4. Hey, on that note. I actually have serious question for y'all. Yesterday Ryan was playing fetch with Wyatt in the backyard, and when he came in, Wyatt was stumbling, falling, and not walking a straight a straight line. He was panting pretty hard too. Now this has happened before, but usually it's after a really long game of fetch. This game, yesterday, was only about 10 min. Do you think it's just him going too hard and fast and he gets overheated?? And disoriented?? And combined with the fact that he's been an 'inside' dog the last 2 months, not running around in his yard as usual?
We're going to call the vet, but I just want to know if anyone else has experienced this with their dogs.
I told Ryan he's 6 now, and he's probably going to start slowing down, that maybe we need to take it easy on some things. I know 6 isn't ancient or anything, but I have noticed in other dogs that around that age they start to slow down, but they still don't 'know' to slow down, ya know? They still want to play hard like a puppy, but their bodies can't handle it.
Ummmm, sounds very much like humans. lol
5. Is it bad that I'm looking forward to the endless hours of awake-ness and crying and feeding and poopy diapers and spit-up maternity leave? Just so I don't have to deal with stupid people at work any more? Or drama at work? Or stupid people?
I'm tellin' ya. There's a few people that I'd like to drag over burning hot asphalt.....nekkid.
6. I have found the BEST chocolate chip banana bread recipe EVAH!!! And it's clean, and it's healthy, and it's CHOCOLATE!!!
1 1/2 cups whole-wheat flour
1 1/4 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tbsp cinnamon
1 tbsp ground flaxseed
1 tbsp maca poweder (optional)
Pinch of sea salt
3 ripe bananas, mashed with a fork
2 egg whites (or 5 tbs of liquid egg whites)
1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
1/3 cup raw honey
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
Cooking spray- I used coconut oil spray.
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl (flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, flaxseed, maca, and salt).
3. Add wet ingredients and mix well. Fold in chocolate chips.
4. Spray a 9x5 loaf pan with cooking spray and bake for about 45 mins. Baking time may vary by oven, check with a toothpick.
Now, I didn't put the flaxseed or the maca powder in there because I didn't have any.
And this will go bad fast, so I put it in the fridge to keep the mold off.
OH, and if you don't like coconut, don't worry, you can't taste it at all. Ryan hates coconut, and I fed him a piece of this without telling him.......he didn't say a word.
Ooops, guess he knows now. lol
7. Baby Shower #1 is this weekend and I'm so stinkin' excited!!! My friends Jess & Jordan are throwing it for us and they've been the best. I tried to buy the burgers and brats, and they're all.....'Nonono! You don't do a thang!'. Then Jess messages me later and is all, 'I've got the plates and stuff too!! Don't you buy anything!'
Those girls are so sweet!
Don't worry, I'll take lots of pictures (because I'll be sober and won't forget) for y'all!!!
8. Is it Friday yet?
9. Seriously. I don't want to work any more.
10. I got nothin'.
Have a good weekend y'all!!!