So I know it's been awhile.
I've finally made it to the shallow end of the shitpool. Barely.
1. Someone was a Queen Bee for Halloween:
What can I say. She's adorable.
2. Right now I'm in an AutoCAD for beginners class. FML. I'd rather spoon my eyeball out and feed it to an walrus.
I just tried to do a print screen to show you. But it's not letting me. Damn technology.
Basically I'm learning how to draw circles and squares. Again....FML.
3. Sugar Is My Bitch recap:
Sugar is NOT my bitch.....................yet.
It's a struggle. Every.Damn.Minute.
For some people, you can have a small amount every so often, then go sans the SugarDevil for weeks. I am not one of those people. I have been feuding with little Miss Self Control for quite some time now. And that ho-bag is winning.
Example: I was so good today when I stopped and got coffee and DIDN'T, I repeat DID NOT, get a donut. Show up to class today and the damn teacher brought a box of them and sat them within arms reach.
F*ck you very much Cosmic Universe.....you are a bastard.
I had one donut, and now I want a truckload of Mt. Dew.
4. Does anyone else feel like it shouldn't be November? Ya. Me either.
5. Rewind to the middle of Oct. I don't know if I put Dillyn's 2 Mo pics up or not. But here she is in all her glory.
Apparently the last one I scared the shit out of her during our little photo shoot. Poor thing. ;-)
6. BTW, at her 2 mo check up, she grew 2 inches (total 23 inches now. I know. Basketball player in the making) and she weighs a whopping 11.3lbs. Obviously taking after her dad. Because I'm so danty and all. I wish I had one of my baby pics handy. I was a chub. Maybe someday I'll find one and put it on here.
7. Wait. Found one.
I'm the smallest baby in my mom's arms. She has the long pony tail in the front. Can you see the triple chin??? Oh it's there. That's no lie.
8. I think I should go. Class is about over....thank the effing Lord. So I should pay some sort of attention.
PS. Not spell checking. Or grammar checking. Chelsea, don't kill me.