Well, we're back in action this week!!
1. It's DECEMBER!!!! Where the elf toots did the year go? Anybody else think that summer was just last week? No one? Just me? Whatever. I just can't believe it's 31 days till 2012. Weird.
2. If you didn't see my Thanksgiving Day recap, you suck. Just kidding, go check it out. Because what happens on Thanksgiving........will definitely be shown on my blog for all the world to see. Vegas rules do not apply here.
3. Ever seen an outhouse-sized Mexican breakfast burrito making sweat shop? Nope? Well, feast your eyes upon one:
|This is my one butt kitchen.(only one butt in there at a time)|
With burritos covering every measly inch of counter space.
|The cook station. Just centimeters from the kitchen entrance.|
Roll up with cheese.
If I live for 125 years, I never want to make them again.
Well, until next year, when my loving husband asks me.
Shiny things Ryan, expensive shiny things are needed.
4. Oooooo, UPDATE on the Liar Sitch: Some of you remember my little post about liars and how I feel tar and feathering is an acceptable form of punishment for those who lie. But if not, check it out HERE. Anyways. The latest is that the certain asswipe liar has not spoken to me, unless absolutely necessary, for like a week and a half. IT. HAS. BEEN. BLISS. Come to find out.....the certain asswipe got a little 'talking to' from someone else and was instructed to leave me alone. I love it. Simply love it.
5. I haven't been tracking my food. At. All. I suck big Polar Bear Balls. It's fine. I just have been super busy at work and at home. No, that's a lie. I'm lazy. Pure and simple. Lazypants McGee, that's me. And last week for Thanksgiving, I pretty much ate just about whatever I wanted. Homemade biscuits and gravy.......Sure! Butterscotch Pumpkin coffee cake dreamliciousness......Load it up! Chili cheese nachos.......Bring it on! Ughhhhh......
7. Wanna know what I figured out the other day? Well, I'm going to tell you. I figured out that on my crackberry when you text and you hit the SYM button for the symbols, like the '&' sign, you can just hit the corresponding letter that is under said symbol, in this instance it would be the 'L'. So hit SYM button then L. Instead of scrolling all over the place with the little scroll key to select the symbol. I've only had the phone for 2 years. Jesus, Mary, and Pete.
|Pretty much me today.|
10. I went shopping. Again. But it's justified. I don't know if I told y'all, but I need a new coat. The only ones I have are ski jackets, and when you're wearing tall leather riding boots and a nice pink sweater dress, a purple Columbian just throws the whole mess off and I end up looking like a high end homeless person with no style whatsoever. Enter the search for the perfect P coat. And as fate would have it, both JCPenny's and Kohl's sent me coupons in the mail. Boom. First stop was Penny's. Nothing. I mean, I found a very nice Worthington, but for 75 bones.....pass. I'm more in the market for $40. Next stop was Old Navy. Same deal. And I even stopped in Maurices. Nada. BTW, you know you haven't been to the mall in eternity when the 3 stores you go into are all completely remodeled. Nice.
So, I ended up heading to Kohls when I saw a Gordman's and decided to stop. I opened the doors and it was like AhhhhAAAAHHHHH!! Check out my little purchases:
|Light tan P coat with belt. $34.|
|This was the planned outfit, but the sweater was a little short. No one needs to see any part of my pooper hanging out in white leggings. Ever.|
|Pinkish brown sweater dress, short sleeve, with belt. $15.|
|Dark gray leg warmers with tan wooden buttons. $5. Don't hate me for my amazing shopping ability. And for some reason it won't let me scroll down to type, so I'll just say goodbye and so long from here. Tootles!|