Friday, February 24, 2012

BYOC - Bring Your Own Crazy!

Finally!!! I'm back into the BYOC extravaganza from our Damn Fine Draz!!!

This week Draz dipped into her family reserves (2 daughters and Rambo [husband]) and asked them what they'd like to ask us.

#1 comes from Rambo....

1.  If you were going to scratch your ass in public, which cheek would you start with?
Ummm, I do not know. Interesting. Very interesting. I think I would opt to NOT scratch....in public. I would find a little bathroom stall, tucked way back in the corner, and then go to the right side first. But I guess it depends on where the itch is right? So it could be on the left. Ummm.

#2 comes from Watermelon (11 yr. old)

2.  If you were a fashion designer, what's the first item of clothing you'd design for yourself and why.
JEANS!!!!!!
For the love of Pete I can not find a decent pair of jeans that fit my ghetto booty and narrow waste...and my Ben & Jerry's (those would be my mountainous thighs).  Either I can't pull the jeans up because my thighs are so hefty, or once I get them up they fit in my ample hips, but then it's like looking down the Grand Canyon in the back because my waist is narrow. Hand to bible I could fit a 'small person' (being politically correct here) in the back of my jeans with the way they hang out back there.


#3 is from Draz.

3.  Remember last week when I told you to describe yourself in 5 positive words?  This week - turn to your family or anyone next to you and ask them to describe you in 5 words and LISTEN to their answers.
Ok. Well, since I'm doing this on my lunch hour, the closest people I had next to me were my 3 little BADASS employees, Rebecca, Vicky, and Alex (SHOUT OUT!!). Here are their collective answers:
FUN LOVING (Naturally)
EASY TO TALK TO (Yeahhhh!!)
CARING (Ahhhh)
LAID BACK (Of course)
FUN DRUNK (Seriously. And I haven't even drank with any of them....yet. They know me so well.) 

4.  Summarize your week in blog land and in real life.
Hum, bloglife has been stellar. I found some new blogs recently, Ducky and Running With Spatulas, and am loving their fun style. And I've also been on a roll lately with posts. I'm so happypants!! I don't know why. But I'm sure it's annoying.

Real life is stellar also. Ran my first 9 min mile! Woop Woop! 
I get to hang with my bestest friends this weekend and watch the Wildcats stomp Iowa State U. And I get to see my mom! Good times.

Well, better get back to work. We have a photographer (yes, even though I am a professional photographer, my company hired someone else, which is totally fine, because I would not want to be doing all this BS that they've been doing since 9am) to photograph all our instruments and things that we manufacture. They've basically taken over my entire area. And they keep turning the lights on and off, which makes it really hard to work (shitballs, right? lol). Actually, I think I may have crawled underneath my desk at one point and took a little siesta. Don't tell anyone.

6 comments:

  1. OMG - YES on #2. That shit is true. I hate jeans. HATE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same ghetto booty and smallish waist (having children evens out the waist/hip ratio somewhat)and I have had incredible luck with jeans at Buckle!! Find one near you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya why can't they make a good solid pair of jeans?!?! some people say they're the most comfortable.....obviously those people have never worn leggings or yoga pants ;)


    Oh and I scratch my ass in public all the time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I'm new to your blog and fin your postings so funny and inspirng thanks for sharing your journey and can't wait to read more!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. not that this is you in jeans but I envision the mad max movie where the little guy)midget) road on the back of the other nasty guy....my girlfriend used to say she could drink tea off my butt because it offered a nice ledge......I never really knew how to respond to that

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think jeans are RIDIC to shop for for every woman, except super models. I feel your pain!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from y'all, so leave a comment!