Thursday, November 8, 2012

Ten Things Thursday

Hello my friends!! Another week has come and gone. Hence another long ass post about random bullshit. Enjoy.


1.  Sooooooooo..........

The election did not go the way I wanted. And I usually always get what I want. Because I'm a spoiled brat. Or so they say.
Oh well. I think in another 4 years America will wake up and elect someone that's not going to f*ck our country into an economic depression. Isn't it kinda funny that the DOW dropped 300 points the day after the election???? I think it's kinda funny.
OK. I'm done. Please don't hate me.

2.  Do you ever happen to look at the mirror one day and think, 'Damn, when was the last time you plucked those eyebrows girl?!?! Kindergarten?!?!'

Ya. Me either.

3.  I ran this week. TWICE. Dolphin claps for me.

Remember how I said I didn't want to work out on Monday night because I didn't feel good? Well, I got home and Ryan was all 'Lets go to the gym and be athletic!' So, of course I couldn't say no. I mean, I wouldn't hear the end of it if he went and I didn't, right? Right. So to avoid that whole argument, I took one for the team and went. And I dominated the Dreadmill. Well, maybe not dominated, but I ran for a solid mile. And ended up finishing 2 miles total (walking [with exploded lungs btw] the 2nd mile, of course). I think that's pretty damn amazeballs. I'm so proud of myself for going AND pushing thru a solid mile!

Then last night, Ryan and I again made plans for the gym, only Ryan decided at the last minute that he couldn't go. Loser. So I decided to be a super annoying overachiever and stay there for an hour. What the wha? Yes. Yes, indeed. This girl went to the gym for an hour! I am totally counting that as 2 workouts for this week. Total I ran about 2.5 miles, out of the 3.5. Not all at once......jeez, I'm badass, but not that badass. Good News for Goals: Only one more work out to go to make my goal!!!

4. Wanna know what this girl needs? I know you don't care, but sit your skinny ass down and play along, will ya?! Check This:
So who's going to get this (the t-shirt, not the beer, ok, you can get me beer too, or both, whatever you feel is right) for me as a X-Mas gift? Huh? Huh? Anyone? Bueller?

5.  Never fails, 2.2 seconds after the 1st of Nov. my step-mother calls and asks me what I want for Xmas. Never.Fails.
With unlimited beer.
And Ryan Reynolds.

Is that too much to ask?!?!
I think not.

Do y'all know what you want for Xmas yet?

6. So I have one little crazy obsession. OK, maybe I have more than one. But ONE of them are these Hot Messes:
That would be The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
Those bitches be cray cray.

Seriously, I know it's reject reality TV, but I just heart it so much. I'm so addicted. I watched the season premiere twice. TWICE!
I just love how completely messed up their lives are, despite their millions. Makes me feel a little better about my shitshow of a life down here in NormalBrokeVille.

7.  I'm leaving at noon today to head down to the big ol' state of TEXAS!!!! I'm so excited I think I just peed.

Why am I going, you ask?

Well, my little Wildcats are playing TCU in football, and this girl and a group of the coolest K-Staters are all road tripping to lend our support to our fine NUMBER 2 TEAM!!!!

GO CATS!!!!!

And bonus.......We're going shopping tomorrow!!!! At this place I think I've told you about, but the name is Sam Moon. And it's basically a warehouse full of cheap jewelry, purses, handbags, watches, scarves, wallets, belts, hats, more jewelry, more purses, and more scarves.
Y'all this is the mecca of cheap jewelry stores. Like, $10 for a badass turquoise necklace. And $15 for a gigantic purse.
IT.IS.HEAVEN.

Only bad part is that I won't get to see any of my girlies from TX. So sad about that. But there will be another time!!!

8.  I really want the crackjuice. Like really really bad.

Yes. Yes it is.

9.  I kinda don't want to work today. What am I saying.....kinda......psshhhttt, I definitely don't want to work today. That pathetic 4 hours of work that I won't be able to get anything done because I'll be too busy concentrating on Texas, and beer, and shopping, and beer, and football, and good friends. And beer.

I might as well just leave and get this over with.
But I can't.
I gotta work.
Life blows.

10.  That's all I have today my little Lovies!!! Have a spectacular weekend!!!!

Cheers!

7 comments:

  1. how exciting...road trip! I am bummed too about another 4 years and hoping my wealth doesn't decline as much as it did these last 4 years. Have fun shopping!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the tshirt!!! Does it come in an XXL?? if so, and I can get a twofer deal, I'll get both of us one!!

    Your team is seriously kicking ass in NCAA football!!!

    Have a good weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shirt, my husband has it but his says Jesus loves this guy ;) Sam moon is amazing!!! Have a great trip and HOLLA on the workouts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honey - we are seeing eye to eye on the election. I work in offshore drilling. Very sadpanda around these parts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the idea about the island. PS I also have a bit of a girl crush on you in the sunnies with your vote sticker!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from y'all, so leave a comment!