Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Pregnancy - WEEK 20 (Apr 1st – Apr 7th)



HALF WAY THERE!!!!

Can you believe it?!?!

Ya, me neither.

Just seems like yesterday I peed on that little pink stick. And now I’m halfway to giving birth to this adorable little nugget. Cray cray!!!

I know, I’m like a week behind. But it’s been a stressful/busy couple of weeks. Hopefully it’ll slow down once we get our house. (Keep your fingers crossed!!)

Week 20 was pretty uneventful. Biggest thing is Baby Girl’s been moving around…a LOT. I can feel her sometimes 3 times a day or more. And it usually coincides with meal times. Her kicks/summersaults/punches/acrobatics are getting stronger, and I’m hoping that in a few more weeks Ryan can start feeling something.

As far as me…..Well, my ass is huge. According to the doctor’s office flat chested bitch from Hell (aka, scale), I’ve only gained 3 pounds from last month. But holy moly, I’m pretty sure that I’m growing in inches. As in inches WIDE. The tatas are continuing to get bigger and bigger. I put on one of my bathing suits last week to lay out….you know, the suit that was too big for my little acorns last summer, well The Girls barely fit in it now. Actually, they didn’t fit. I had to change because it was so uncomfortable. This is all very badass on one hand, but I just keep visualizing my girls shrinking to little shriveled socks after the baby comes and my milk goes away. Like two socks with a golf ball at the end. Not pretty folks. Not pretty at all.

OH, and my thighs. WOOOOOOWWWWWW, thunder thighs. Seriously. It’s like my femurs swallowed two gigantic watermelons.

I bought some maternity jeans the other day…..not a pleasant experience. I had to go up 3 sizes from my normal size 8. I almost shanked the sniveling, pimple-faced dressing room kid that was all, ‘And how did those fit?!?!’ Well, you little shit, if you must know, they fit about as well as my ass trying on a pair of Barbie jeans. Mmmmkay? Back off with your enthusiasm or I’m going to thump you in your still growing Adams apple.

And really, I have no one but myself to blame for this. Eating donuts and ice cream and shit all day….what did I think was going to happen?!?!

At this point, now I just want to keep up with the walking, do what makes me happy, and worry about it later. I just don’t have another ounce in my body (well, apparently judging by my increased jean size, I have plenty of ounces, but just roll with me here), to worry about one more thing.

I’m pregnant. I’m fat. I’m ok with it.

Other than that, I still have a non-sleeping issue, but mainly it’s been due to a sick hubby and being out of town. My energy level is still up, and I’m feeling pretty good in general. 

Baby Girl has been a busy bee this week with the whole growth thing! She weighs a whopping 10 ounces now, and is probably about 6.5 inches long. Her uterus is fully formed this week and is also forming primitive little eggs so that some day she can become a mommy!  She’s also got working taste buds and has been swallowing lots of amniotic fluid for her nutrition.

We do think we’ve come up with a name…..and no, we’re not telling! Let’s just say that Ryan thought of it, and while I love it, I just wish I would have had some input. He’s now come up with both the boy and the girl name. I’m jealous, alright. I’m allowed. 20 more weeks and you’ll find out what it is!!!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, I can't believe you're already half way there! Now spill the name! Pleeeeeez!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear the name. I get all excited over baby names. I will be on the edge of my seat until you reveal it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fat? You look GREAT! (inless you photosopped that picture)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude - you don't even have a belly!! You soooo cute. Um also - where's the house update? Did you get it? I'm behind on reading so maybe it's coming later in my feed. Also - how was your bday? Great? I hope so. I loves you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. O.M.G. You're having a BABY, cupcake, not trying out for a Victoria Secret commercial! (But if you are trying out can I get coupons please? Her secret is expensive as shit!) Seriously, you just worry about your weight AFTER our nugget is born, mmmkay? As long as you're taking care of you and balancing out the chocolate with broccoli, its fine. :) Totes fine! <--- I sound like a high schooler! That craps never gonna happen again! Lol Ever. I'm oldddddd. So Cole says. Stinker. (How'd he get out of my va-jay-jay again? Oh yeah. Drugs and a hot OB. Got it.)

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great! Thats ALL baby!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from y'all, so leave a comment!