1. So I missed last week. I know, I know. I suck. Get over it. I have about 80 bagazillion things going on and work is a suckhole straight to Hell. Needless to say blogging has taken a back seat to.....everything.
But, it doesn't fail. My poor worrisome mother calls me Thursday night....or was it Friday. I'm not sure. And was all, "ARE YOU OK?!?!?! You didn't blog?!?! I'm worried."
I'm sure I'll be exactly the same way with our little Princess.
2. Why oh why can't I look like this:
Oh ya, it's because I've determined ice cream and donuts a major food group.
3. We're having a garage sale this weekend. Let me try to contain my excitement. Actually, you can't even call it a garage sale....it's more like a liquidation sale. Hey, you'll give me 2 quarters for that end table.....It's Yours!! A buck for that computer......Take It!!! Basically, by the end of the day we'll be having a 'Free Sale'. Because I'm not moving that shit.
Now, while I hate having a garage sale.....I love going to garage sales! It's like a treasure hunt!!! No wonder we have to have a sale of our own every year, because I keep bringing home 'treasures' from others piles of crap. Damn vicious cycle.
4. Who in their right mind thinks this is a good idea???
Dressing like your daughter.....but then like your daughter's DOLL too?!
That's a little extreme, people.
And if you have ever, or plan on, doing this.....you deserve to be made fun of. I'm not one bit sorry.
5. I just remembered this. Last weekend when Ryan and I were getting ready to go to KC, I was getting dressed and I had this little tank top/under shirt type thing on and my jeans. I turned in the mirror and was like, WOW! The 'girls' were really making an appearance. Yes, the tatas keep growing and I have to wear tank tops to keep everything in. Here's the conversation that followed:
Me: "Jesus, do you see how big the Girls are getting?!?! They're enormous!!!"
Ryan: "Ya, they're getting pretty big."
Me: "I know, this is crazy! They've never been this big!"
Ryan: "Too bad it's not going to last."
Me (all sadpants): "Ya, I know."
Ryan: "Well, they might still be big......but they're going to be real looooong."
Then I proceeded to laugh my ass off for 10 minutes because I kept picturing saggy old lady tatas. Like socks with a golf ball on the end.
Still makes me giggle.
6. HEY!!! To anyone and everyone that comments on my little bloggy blog: IF I DO NOT REPLY TO YOUR COMMENTS BY EMAIL, THEN I DON'T HAVE YOUR EMAIL!!!!
So please send me your email!!!
I try to reply back to comments through email to EVERYONE! And if you haven't gotten a little love note from me, then I don't have your email address and you're listed as 'no comment@blah blah stupid email.com' so I can't reply back.
Off the top of my head I don't have Didi's or Deirdre's. And I can't think of the others.
Please send me your email. Pretty please?!?! (laurawiksten @ hotmail . com)
Oh and put something like 'Blog Buddy' in the subject line or something so I know it's not spam.
7. Well, I just hit 'Publish' and didn't mean to. Damn it.
8. The hubby and I went turkey hunting a few weeks ago. No luck for me. But the hubby got one! Here's some pics because I clearly look so good in camo that I want the whole interwebs to know. Forever.
Don't be jealous.
|Look how well I blend in!|
|Ms. Stealth Turkey Hunter.|
|Awww. The lovely matching couple.|
10. Cheers to a weekend of garage sales, packing, moving, and SUNSHINE!!! Mother Nature has finally decided to pull her head out and give us a decent spring! 70+ for Sat. and Sun.!!! Woop woop!!!