Lets get back to our regularly scheduled blogging, shall we?
1. Be sure to check out my vacation adventures HERE. (Just in case you missed it.)
2. It's hotter than two hamsters farting in a wool sock, by the way.
Oh, and it doesn't get much better for the next 7 days. 105, 104, 101, 106, and on and on and on.
Weather Gods: I think it's about time to pull your heads out of your asses and give us a break. Mmmmkay?!
3. I haven't stepped on a scale in two weeks. Not because I'm not trying to step on a scale, but more because I don't want to face reality. I mean, when you shove vicious amounts of food in your mouth for two weeks, who wants to be reminded about it? So lets all just pretend that the devil machines don't exist and we'll live in a perfect world where we're all our ideal weight, don't have to work our asses off 3 hours a day and eat celery sticks to achieve it. Yes, I like that world.
4. On the whole shoveling food note, I think the hypnosis worked, that I tried a few weeks ago, but I'm still not making the most healthy choices. Mainly because of the crap that is called my life, and vacation. I do believe that I will start up an organized diet after this weekend (more family eating that just can't be avoided). I also need to learn how to say NO. Anyone got any ideas on how to conquer that little task? Nope? Ya, me neither. But we'll try and figure it out together.
5. Did y'all know that you burn more calories eating celery that what the vegetable contains? Well, I didn't know that until a few weeks ago, then didn't think anything about it, but started doing research the other day. It's pretty interesting. There are multiple fruits and veggies that are called Negative Calorie Food. Which basically means that you burn more calories digesting the food that what calories make up the food.
Here's a list of some veggies:
-celery, cucumber, garlic, lettuce, green beans, spinach, zucchini, onion, radish, asparagus, cabbage, cauliflower, carrot and beet root.