2. I took a cue from little Wyatt last night (after my death run): when he plays a vigorous game a fetch, he comes in and lays on the air conditioner vent. Genius, right? So, that's what I did. Plopped down belly first on the wondrous kitchen floor vent and sent a little thank you prayer to the Almighty for air conditioning. You all should try it, it's amazing.
3. You know what else I'm proud of myself for? Yesterday was craptastic at best. Twice in a row this week a certain manager has called or stopped by my office 2 minutes and 24 seconds before I clock out and go home. Really?! You can't till tomorrow to tell me your scintillating story about work bullshit, that I'll end up forgetting in 2 minutes and 24 seconds anyway?! AND everyone seems to think that I have 3 brains and 18 arms because they just keep piling on the work. Just pile it on you buttwipes. Like I don't have enough to deal with just RUNNING A FREAKING DEPARTMENT....but now I have to do about a thousand little projects that don't make the company any money....all because I'm a multi-tasking mutant alien that can do IT ALL. Right. What is wrong with people? Do they not realize that if you overwork my sorry ass that I will run screaming from the building and straight into the glorious padded room of locked up silence? Apparently, they don't realize. Anyways. This is all going on, then I went to my counseling appointment where we did some great work but it was really emotionally exhausting. And all I wanted to do was go home and drink a nice ice cold beer. And eat cheesy nachos. And ice cream.
But I didn't!!!! I went out and ran in the devil weather! Then I came back in and did my
I just kept thinking....I need to give it 110%. I'm trying to get healthier. I really want a new dress and I have to work out 5 times this week to get it!
4. I had forgotten how totally YUMtastic fresh strawberries are smothered in vanilla yogurt! Can you say: Yummer Yum Yummy? I can....3 times really fast without messing up. Ha.
|Not my photo, but my little yummers dish looks just about like this.|
6. My car is taking a beating this year. First was the idiot at the airport parking lot that nosed his bumper into my driver's side door, which left a nice foot long scratch and dent. Awesome. Then, the other day I was getting into my car and something caught my eye on the passenger's side windshield....a humongous freaking crack! What the Sam Hill?! Apparently a teeny, tiny, itty, bitty, little chip on the glass decided to explode one day, probably because of this wonderful weather, and spawn a 2 foot crack from the edge of the glass to the center of my windshield. Great. Fantastic. I love extra expenses.
7. Ryan told me last weekend that he's taking me on a real anniversary vacation this year! WoooHooo! A little background: Last year (being our most important and monumental anniversary...our 1st), I had these great plans for Saturday of getting a couples massage, maybe doing something fun around the area, then going out to a really fancy restaurant. Did any of those things happen? Well, sorta. The Friday night before Ryan informs me that the yard HAD to be over-seeded this particular weekend; if we waited, the grass wouldn't grow right or whatever. I'm like, "THIS WEEKEND?!" Alright, we'll work our asses off Friday night and Sat morning then hit up the massage and dinner in the afternoon. Nope. We proceeded to work the yard till right before our dinner plans....which we did end up going to. But looking back, we did spend all weekend together, and that's what really counts. But, I informed husband of the year that he was making the 2nd anniversary plans and that we were NOT doing ANYTHING with the yard. So he's taking me to this:
8. Oh my giddy Aunt! Big Mike from Aftershock Tattoos just called my little cell phone and is going to work on a BADASS new tattoo for me! Yahtzee! Oh, I can't wait!
9. I know I've talked about this before, but here it is again: I've noticed that I have a ton of new followers....Thank you all by the way! You just make my universe! But if I could ask some of you a little teeny favor: Could you please show your email address?! Just go to Edit Profile on your Dashboard page and check the box that says, "Show my email". The main reason I ask is because when all you little munchkins comment on my words of crazy I want to respond back to you! There are so many that I've tried to respond to, but the email that shows up is a 'no comment blogger' bogus email. So then I try to search your profile and still can't find your email. And it just breaks my little puffy heart that I can't respond to your comments through email.
If you already 'show' your email than I'm probably already responding to you! Goody gum drops! But if you don't want to show it, then will you at least just email me your email address? Purty please? With sugar on top? And tell me what your name (first only is fine) is and what your blog is in the email? That way when you comment, I can respond with such words of wisdom that it'll send you off your rocker!
Oh, one more thing! Double check your email that's 'showed' too, some of you I try to respond to and it doesn't go through.
Just trying to keep all us fantastic people together.
10. Lastly, sorry this is so long. Apparently I have lots going on in my noggin today. But: Have a fabulous day! Work hard! Keep up the healthifiedness! And you all are the most gorgeous creatures on this planet!