Thank you Draz!!!
1. When you're sick - what comforts you?Well. Knock-on-wood, I haven't been sick in like 2 or 3 years. Like, no flu, no head cold, no NUSSING. I'm just badass like that. No really, I don't know why I never get sick. I take a multivitamin, and try to eat a lot of fruit and veggies. But hells bells people, I still drink like a trough of beer each weekend. And I use to smoke too, and still never got even a sniffle.
My husband is hating me right now because he's sick and feels like run over donkey turds.
Such is life.
2. How attached to your cell phone are you?
Glued to my hand.....does that count?
I only put it down to sleep and do the nasty.
3. What brand, color and kind of sneaker do you own to work out in? Why? Do you get a custom fit or just pick one off the shelf?
I have worn Adidas' for EVAH! Because I have a high arch and a wide front part of my foot. Like where my toesies are. They are black and pink and delicious.
But Draz has talked me into the Brooks.
I shall go shopping soon!
4. Do you ever wish you'd picked a different name for your blog and why?
Meh. I think about it every once in awhile. But it really describes everything I talk about on here, right? Other times I'm like, who the farts puts 'Beer' and 'Health' in one sentence and names their blog that????
This chica. 'Cause that's how I roll.
And y'all love me long time because of it.
5. Repeat question. Summarize your week in real life and in blog land.Well, I've been a busy little bee this week. Worked out 5.....count 'em FIVE....times this week all before work! Woop woop!!!
And we're also re-doing our potty room upstairs so every.single.night I have come home to do some sort of construction. But I love doing that stuff so it's all good.
In bloggyland I've found a few new blogs that I'm a-likin'....not to be cornfused with a-liCkin'....like AJ (girl is hilarious!). And a few others. But now I can't find them. Shitballs.
Oh oh oh oh OHHHH forgot to tellz y'all (well a few of my special bloggy peeps know) but the majority of you might not, guess who's going to Chi-town this Sept?!?!?!?! Yuppers. BOOBS 3.0 is happenin' and I'm goin'!!! (Even though I haven't had lapband, like Draz, the bandsters have graciously let me tag along and I am sooooo grateful!) I can't wait to meet all y'all!!!
It's 65 degrees and sunny with no wind outside and I reallyreallyREALLY wanna sit on my deck and drink beer!
(Maybe I can get one in before Ryan gets home and we have to start back up on the bathroom!)