Friday, March 30, 2012

BYOC - Bring Your Own Crazy!

Draz's BYOC time!!!



1.  If you believe in a God - who or what form does it take?  Person or thing?  He or she?  None of the above?
I believe in a high power. Whether that is God, Budda, Mother Earth, whatever. I believe religion was created by MAN to help us feel less scared about being 'alone' in life. And then to be able to use it against us for political gain and crapola like that. But that's another story for another day.

Anyways, I grew up Lutheran. Both my parents are now Christian. And while I like that style of church better, I really believe that 'church' and the bible were created by MAN and not a Higher Power, so I don't feel the need to go. My church is nature. Or sitting on my deck. Or planting my garden. My bible is how I feel. My morals. My rights.

I do believe in Angels though. Weird huh? Maybe they're not Angels, per se, but I believe that someone is always looking out for us. And I believe our loved ones that are lost don't just 'die'. I think they're always around us. Either in Angel form or Energy form.

2.  If it were considered socially acceptable - would you stop shaving or waxing?
No.
It'd be too ichy.
And gross.
So NO.

3.  How often do you weigh yourself?  Why?  
Used to weigh myself every morning, nekkid, post-pee. Now I just do it about once a week. I'm more focused on how my cloths fit and how I feel.

4.  When was the last time you admitted you were wrong? (Thank you to Joey for this question)
Wrong??? Me???? Naaaaaaa.

5.  Repeat question.  How was your week?
Eh, good. I got in 10 miles so far. But I had a rough time getting up in the mornings. I'm sure next week will be better.
I reallyreallyreallyreallyREALLY wanted a donut today. But the Weight Loss Gods have spoken, and there were none bought for the 'old men poker players' day. Which is every Friday. Here at work. It's a long story. Anyway, no donuts. Fate is a bitch.
 
Cheers!!

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic on the 10 miles chicka. And the no donut.

    I'm with you on a lot of your thoughts on religion. I also like to think of our loved ones looking out for us and being around in some form. : )

    Happy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We share many of the same thoughts in your points above.

    Congrats on the 10 miles this week!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I COMPLETELY believe in angels too. And? I believe in you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooooo!!! Fantabulous on the 10 miles. I had an affair with a bag of those little powdered donuts. I am deeply ashamed of it (sorta).

    I could NEVER not shave. I'm with you on that.....ewwww

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from y'all, so leave a comment!