Friday, April 20, 2012

BYOC-Bring Your Own Crazy!!

It’s Friday – so it’s time for BYOC – Bring Your Own Crazy, brought to you by my lovely friendy Draz!! We answer 5 questions to get to know each other better and to give our blogging brains a break! Copy to your own blog and enjoy!

1. Do you have any siblings? What is your relationship with them? Good, bad, ugly?

Yes, I have 3 siblings. I have a biological brother, who is 2 years younger than me and a big pain in my ass. No really, he's cool. He's just the biggest smart ass and hilarious person you'll ever meet. We've got a semi-decent relationship, basically I see him every couple months, but we rarely talk on the phone.

Then I have a step-sister, who is my age....31. And while she only lives 2 hours away, we rarely talk and see each other. Which makes me sad. I really need to be a better sister.

And last I have a step-brother who is a few years older than moi. I get along with him fine, but he lives in Colorado and doesn't get the best cell reception, so we never talk, except at Christmas. Like, I haven't seen him in almost 2 years and just found out at Christmas that him and his girlfriend were having a baby (and they were 6 months along. 6 MONTHS?!?! Ya, that pissed me off that I was the last to know. But what can you do.) and the baby is actually due today, or Sunday depending on what the doc says. So i'll be another Auntie, which I love!

2. Let’s talk pizza. Do you prefer homemade or restaurant? What toppings are your fave?

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeee................am going to order pizza today. Yup. That's how I roll. Let the fat-cation continue. I like Dominoes with pepperoni,  jalapenos and onion. All dipped in a gallon of Ranch dressing. Mmmmmmmmm.

3. When is the last time you cried – in sadness and in joy?

I have no idea actually. I can't at all remember when I cried for joy. But I think crying because of sadness was a few months ago. But I know for sure it's going to happen in the next few months, because the anniversary of my dad's death is fast approaching. But that's ok, I think crying is good for you. Like a release.

4. Do you own a gun – one that is specifically yours? Do you know how to use it?

As a matter of fact......I do!
I own a Remington 1100 shotgun. It was my dads, and given to me a few months ago.
Check me out:
 That is me when I was trying to do a 'mean' face. Jesus, Mary and Farts.

And that is my Mother's 'mean' face.  Nice.

And this is what we do at Thanksgiving.......Every. Year:
So, yes, I clearly know how to shoot. And know how to dress to shoot, apparently.
I've been shooting all sorts of guns since I was old enough to carry a beebee gun and shoot birds in our back yard. Yup. That's me.

And to give you a clue into my family's obsession with weapons, this is what we do when we go to my mom's house:

Lovely, aren't we.
Yes, that is my mom's boyfriend, blowing stuff up. In her yard. For shits and giggles.
That was a small explotion too, the first one literally shook the windows in the house.
We are so redneck.

5. Repeat question. Summarize your week!

Oh my. It's been a week, that's fo sho. Planning a baby shower, work sucks blue donkey balls, yard work to boot, eating like a heifer, loafing like a slug. Just to name a few. Oh, and we're laying people off today. FML. Don't worry, I'm safe, and my department is safe, but a lot of people are losing their jobs today and it makes me sad. I don't know if the recession is just hitting us now or what, but it sucks ass.

Well, I'm off to order pizza. Because I like to eat my feelings.
And then I am going to drink A LOT tonight.

Cheers Lovies!!!

5 comments:

  1. Could you BE any cuter?! And your mom's mean face? Ummmm....yeah. Pretty sure flies laugh at that mean face.

    BUT....rock it with your badass self for blowing things up. I LOVE fire!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your mean face...but your moms is better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously your life & mine have so many insane parallels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your mean face. Nice gun sister, seriously...nice gun! And blowing stuff up for shits and giggles.......well, you should see us at the 4th of July. You are among rednecks my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your mom looks like she's pushing one out.... Lol

    Xoxo
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from y'all, so leave a comment!