Wednesday, June 6, 2012

WTF Wednesday!

OMG, I so need this.

- Soooooooo, Miley Cyrus is engaged. What the ever loving hell is all that about?! Damn, girl is 19! NINETEEN!!! You know what I was doing at 19? Possibly touring every frat house at KSU and maaaaaaybe consuming more beers than I care to admit. (Shhh, don't tell anyone.) Oh, and going to class every day. Of course.

Engaged!!!! WTF?!?!

To this guy:
It's bad enough that he's just about as drop dead gorgeous as my little Mr. Reynolds, but he has a hotty boom body brother too.

Ughhhhhh, the tragedy of another biting the dust!!!!!!

- It's official. Work sucks purple alligator balls. Do alligators have balls? Anyway. It sucks. Last week was the happiest of my life; the general manager, whom I really think is the bees knees, came in and said, 'Laura, I'm going to move you out from your current boss and put you under my supervision. YIPEEEEE!!! Life is good, life is great! Praise Mr. GM!!!!!!! So excited! But now, my old boss is involved in my department more than he has been in the last year! WHHHYYYYYYY?!?!?! WTF is going on?!?!?!

Sometimes I just want to shank people. With a light-saber. In the ass.

- There is not enough Mt. Dew in the world this morning to make me feel like I truly can exist in the normal realm of this planet. Seriously. Why oh why do I feel the need to stay up reading until the weeeeeee hours of the morning?! On a work night?! WTF is wrong with me. GO TO BED! LIKE NORMAL PEOPLE! AT NORMAL TIMES!

But the book was good. That's a plus.
And the beer flowed. Obviously.

- It's only Wednesday. WTF. Can it be Friday please? Pretty please? With sugar on top?
Seriously, this week is dragging. Soooooo slllloooooowwwwwwwww. The weekend is never going to get here. Ever.

Ok, I have to toodle on. Work calls. Ugggghhhhh.
Why can't I be filthy rich? And just lay on a beach all day? With a mai tai. And read. And frolic in the water every so often. With my biggest concern being how my next mai tai is going to appear without me lifting a pretty little finger. Why?

Cheers!!!

8 comments:

  1. really? I wish I could too! What good book are you reading?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You figure that out and I want to be your bestie. LOL

    What are you reading?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Because then I'd have nothing to laugh at when you don't post new blogs! lol I have addiction issues, mmmkay?!?!

    Sarah
    www.thinfluenced.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. please tell me you are reading 50 shades of grey. Also, i wikipedia'ed alligator balls. they have internal testes. definitely not as much fun... but potentially purple so that's cool. let's move to the beach and start a mai tai shack and get pool boys as workers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does being shanked by a light saber up the ass hurt? Sounds a bit kinky if you ask me. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower! I'm from south of Kansas City in Missouri and frequent the lakes (ozark and truman) Nice to see someone close to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmmm.... what was this good book that kept you up until the small hours?! Do tell!

    Shall we wager a bet? If I were a betting Duck, I'd say the marriage doesn't last 6 months.

    19? Stupid stupid stupid....

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from y'all, so leave a comment!