1. Dear Traffic At 5:30am: I can not express to you how amazing and relaxing it is to drive to work without white knuckles and tense muscles. I have no idea why you lovely drivers are so courteous and astute at this ungodly hour, but I will take it! Unlike my usual drive time at 7:30am, where I clench the steering wheel and scream like a raging lunatic at every single moron on the road. So, I thank you. For allowing me to arrive at work with a smile on my face and a spring in my step. Instead of eyes of fury and teeth barred.
2. Dear Mr. Juicer Machine: I love you. How I can throw in a combo of apples, lemons, and spinach in your fat little hole to spew up, and you magically squirt out the most delicious and divine concoction, is beyond me. Please never break down. Or I shall break down into a slobbery, snot-induced disaster. And that would not be pretty.
3. Dear Overtime: Do you realize that I'm pregnant and am already so exhausted I have to take naps in my car at lunch, let alone I now have to work an extra 8 hours this week, which just makes me want to pray for a coma? Do you realize that going to bed at 7:30pm is redonkulous? Do you realize that getting up at 5:00am is a freaking crime? DO YOU?!?! I hate you. That is all.
4. Dear Puppy: I don't know how we got graced with such an amazing pet, but we did. You make me laugh everyday with your confused and sometimes sad expressions, but you make me giggle even more when I scratch your belly and you get the biggest puppy grin on your face! I love that you cuddle with me when I ask. And it makes me so happy, to see you so ecstatic when I come home from work, that you wiggle your whole body so hard that you almost loose balance and fall down. I love it that you are clumsy and are constantly knocking your big noggin' against walls, refrigerator doors, open cabinets, etc. And what I love the most is when I'm not feeling very well and am taking a nap, you come in from outside and give me soft puppy kisses, rest your head on my chest, and finally lay down beside me on the couch, with your head propped up on the cushions, and fall asleep.
|Seriously. He slept like this. Right next to me.|
5. Dear Dog-N-Jog: Thank you! Signing up for you is going to give me the motivation to get my fat chocolate overloaded ass to the gym. Not only is this a good cause that helps the organization that my parents are so passionate about, KSDS, Inc, but the organization itself is a Godsend to so many! Here's an excerpt of what KSDS does:
KSDS, Inc., formerly The Kansas Specialty Dog Service, Inc. (KSDS) is a non-profit organization dedicated to the training and placement of canine assistants to individuals with physical disabilities. KSDS, Inc. provides dogs at no cost to the individuals for one of two areas of service, guide dogs for the blind or visually impaired, or service dogs for physically disabled. KSDS, Inc. has their own breeding program consisting of Golden Retrievers, and Black and Yellow Labradors, which are specifically selected for the program based on physical background, disposition, temperament, and trainability. The puppies are sent to foster families who teach basic obedience, house and public manners, and socialization. After 12-18 months in the foster family, the puppy is returned to KSDS, Inc. for an additional 6-9 months of training before being matched for service. Because KSDS, Inc. provides these service dogs at no cost to the individuals, any donations and support, as well as those interested in being foster families, are always welcome.
KSDS tours and programs are available and are scheduled by appointment.
P.O. Box 216 124 W. 7th
Washington, KS 66968
IF ANYONE WANTS TO JOIN ME IN THIS RACE......HERE IS THE LINK: http://www.vet.k-state.edu/events/dognjog/index.htm
It's in Manhattan, KS, April 6th, at 8:00am!
6. Dear Thursday: Why can't you be Friday???? That is all.
7. Dear #7: You are my lucky number. And while I have yet to win millions in the lottery while playing you, I will stand by you. Forever and ever. And thank you for filling a void in my TTT, because my brain just can't think of another random thing.
8. To All My Readers, Followers, Friends, Family, & Loved Ones: THANK YOU! Thank you for encouraging me, standing by me, loving me, being there for me, and showing me endless support. I've gone through a lot of ups and downs in my life, and I can definitely say that I would not be the person I am today without each and every one of y'all's help!!! I could never be as kind and caring as each one of you have been to me! ThankYouThankYouThankYou!!!
9. To My Man: I love you. So much. You are my rock, my soft place to fall, my everything. You are my soul mate and I thank the Universe everyday for bringing us together.
10. HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!!!