2. So, remember we went and looked at houses last Sat? Well, one of them we really, really, really, REEEEEEEEALLY like.
WINDOWS!!!! EVERYWHERE!!!! I love it!
There are a few drawbacks. First, the deck right there looks out over the lagoon. If you're not familiar with lagoons, it's where your poops go to die. If you live in the country. It doesn't stink or anything, it just looks like a small, dried up pond. But still, it's just not pretty. So we're looking into how much it'd cost to put in a septic tank. Also, it's a little close to the highway, and you can hear it, but it's muffled. The land is also only 4.4 acres, and we're really looking for 10.
BUT! Other than those small things, everything is perfect. The land is mostly creek (pronounced crick, in KS, lol) The house was built in 2007, it's got a huge walk out basement. Tons of storage. The upstairs bedrooms are pretty small, but our kids will be up there, and who gives a shit if they have small bedrooms. I mean really, I shared a bedroom most of my childhood with my brother. I would have much preferred a small bedroom all to myself!
When we went to look at it, there was about 14 inches of snow on the ground, so we weren't able to really see the property. We're hoping in the next couple weeks things will melt and we can go back out.
We also met with a realtor, and our house will be going on the market in a few weeks!!! EEeeeeeeekkk.
I'd just like to point out I loath moving. Like, seriously, hate it more than being at a polka music concert stone sober. Well, I'd still hate polka if I was drunk. But, you get the point. So when we get to that point in all this, I'm just going to apologize for myself now. Because I'm going to be one raving bitch.
3. Last weekend was a big weekend. We smoked our first whole Turkey on our Traeger grill!
Ryan injected it with a buttery jalapeno juice concoction thing, and then we rubbed the outside with cajun seasonings.
Hands down the juiciest turkey I've ever eaten.
|Injecting the turkey. Lord I love a man in an apron!|
|Cooking, carving, and finished product!!!|
May the best breast win Brad........... may the best breast win.
4. Ummmmmmm, ya. This happened yesterday:
Pregnancy turns you into old saggy smelly tits.
They don't tell you that in the pregnancy books! Rude.
5. Y'all would be proud of me.
I walked right on by this the other day without loading up my arms:
However, I was not so lucky when I stumbled upon a trough of Cadbury Creme Eggs.
Those f*ckers get me every time.
6. I have yet to get back into the gym thing. I blame the plague. It's a bitch. Maybe next week.
|More like EVERYday.|
The candy, I mean.
8. I'm getting my Conceal & Carry license in a few weeks. Or, I'm taking the class to get my license anyway. With my hubby. We're taking it together, with a bunch of other peeps. Yup. You know what this means. I need to find some cute little purple sparkly gun. Not that I would carry it around with me all the time or anything, but it'd still be badass to have one.
The class is going to be 8 hours long. EIGHT.FREAKING.HOURS. To learn about concealing a handgun. My ass already hurts just thinking about it.
Do you think my husband would divorce me if I brought my Coccyx Cushion????
9. Look at all these poses I found of Dogs and Newborns.
I swear, our baby is going to be the most photographed kid west of the Mississippi.
10. You know what I haven't posted about in a long, long, longlonglonglong ass time????
This sexy beast:
You're welcome ladies.