2. Along the lines of 'man'.....Apparently LauraBelle-grown man-pant veggies can not just be carrots.
3. This is what happens after F. E. T. C. H. (remember, can't type it out loud or the 'child' will want to play again. And again. And again.)
2 milliseconds later:
4. You know what the temperature high was yesterday? Betcha really want me to share, huh? Well, I'm going to anyway. Try to keep up. It was 83. EIGHTY-FREEZE MY TATAS OFF-THREE! It was almost unbelievable. Pretty sure I daydreamed the whole day, but it's fine. You know what else happened yesterday.....pretty much all day.... It rained. As in precipitation from the Good Looking George Clooney Puffy Cloud Sky Gods. They have shined down upon thee and made me a happy camper. Do you think the rain dance I've been preforming every night helped? Ya, me too. (Good thing Ryan's not around to see that shenanigans.)
5. I didn't run last night. I actually didn't exercise at all yesterday. When I woke up it was pouring, and I did my little happy rain dance, then went back to bed for an hour. After work was the weekly 'cousin meeting' at the bowling alley/pizza joint/bar. I may have had too much pizza. I also may have had too much beer. And it may have been a blissful 79 degrees when i came home and the deck was shouting my name and I figured I'd better oblige before the neighbors got pissed at it's shouting. That's ok. That's life. I won't get my 5 days exercise in this week because.....
6. I'm going to Fort Worth this weekend! Hoooraaahhh for Texas, baby! Why do i chose to leave the heavenly temps of 80 degrees for sweltering Satan's armpit weather, you ask? Because I'm clearly insane. No, really, I have some very great friends that live there and they can't live without seeing me (and my hubby) for more than a month, so we HAVE to go down there. For them, of course. (Eating at great restaurants, drinking copious amounts of adult beverages and amazing shopping isn't a factor. It's all about 'the friends.') I can't wait. I'm so excited I could pee the TX state flag.
7. Yesterday, another supervisor called me at 9am in the morning asking where his unit was. (Haha, didn't think about how perved that is until now. God I crack myself up.) Anywoozles. I informed him that I didn't have his unit and that I checked it out a week ago. Meaning: it is not in my possession, and hasn't been IN A WEEK. He then proceeds to tell me that since he doesn't have it and the Parts Room doesn't have it, that logically I have to have it. Yes, because that makes perfect sense in looloo land. Here's the kicker: I asked if he has looked in his lab. His response, "Well, Yeaaahhhh." F you very much, that was super mature. I said, check AGAIN. Low and behold they found his unit in his lab. Praise be to all that is Holy. Rude Ass. PS Rude Ass: Do not disturb me until 9:30am. The coffee has not hit my brain yet and I'm surprised I didn't bite off your unit.
8. I have come to the conclusion that Dow Jones is never going to get laid. I mean, if he did, I'm pretty sure his 'numbers' would be pointing in the right direction. Let's get it together Economy and get this guy a loose girl. (I should work in the stock market.)
9. Wyatt licked his paws last night for I swear 45 minutes. Why in the WORLD do you feel the need to lick your paws for THAT long, Dog? Slurp, Lick, Slurp, Lick, Cough...(hair up the nose), Slurp....
Really? You didn't get your toes clean enough the first 10 minutes? I don't even shower for 45 minutes.
10. Tomorrow is Friday. I'm semi-sure I can make it one more day. Let's all put our hands together and pray for working printers. And no smurf spit-balls. (I changed it from exploding Smurfs because I didn't want to ruin your kids' lives. And i kinda felt bad about exploding the Smurfs in the first place.)
Now everyone go out and prosper!