Day 3: You're so pregnant, everything makes you freaking uncomfortable, so you're going to bitch a lot about that.
Welcome to BitchFest 2013!!!!
My ass hurts.
It's uncomfortable to sit.
Because Baby Girl has moved back down and is doing a hand stand on my tailbone. It feels awesome.
I can't bend over to tie my shoes. The belly gets in the way and then I about pass out because my lungs are squished.
Bonus: I can't wear tie-able shoes because my feet are too swollen.
This is how I have to sit at my desk. It makes it very uncomfortable to type. But my feet don't get as huge if I keep them up.
You can see my mammoth but truly lovely cankles.
I heart cankles.
Non-pregnancy related uncomfortableness:
1. Strangers. I'm shy. Really. I know, it doesn't seem like it on here, but I am. So, any time I'm around people I don't know, and I don't know what to say, I get all weird and act like an idiot. Most of the time the strangers start running for the hills. Whatevs.
2. Hemorrhoids. I've never had them, but I believe they'd be very uncomfortable.
3. Sometimes I can't verbalize what I want to say. Then I get weird and uncomfortable. I do much better at writing.
4. The dreaded walk of shame in college. Not that I ever had to do that or anything. But if I had, I'm sure I was uncomfortable as I toted my ass down some huge flight of fraternity stairs wearing a sequins skirt and tube top with my hair sorta Elvira-On-Crack-like.
5. Oh, and people who aren't smart-asses make me uncomfortable. Everyone should be a smart-ass. It makes the day better!
To make your day better, because I'm nice like that, here's a few animals that are definitely comfortable. Beware, you will be laughing so hard you might fall out of your rolley chair. And your co-workers will look at you like you've grown a 3rd head.