Randompantsness all the way!
1. I don't know why, but today is magical.
I'm all sparkly because of this.
I think soooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
2. Even my new haircut is having a better day today:
|See that jacuzzi tub?!?! We are besties. For life.|
4. OH, my TOMS came in the other day!!! SQUEEEEEE!!!
Sadface: I can't even try them on because of my gargantuan feet. Like my toe wouldn't even fit in the opening. It's sad folks. So sad. Lets all pray for the water retention to go down ASAP so I can wear these!!!
5. Is there any way on this god forsaken universe that I will actually look like this 2 days after I pop this kid out????
She's even wearing HEELS!
WTF Kate, makin' all us fatty pregnant girls run for their moo-moos? Shame on you.
6. I got a speeding ticket last week. Yes, yes, the little twerp that pulled me over didn't even give me a preggy pass. Jerk.
So, I've got to go to the Prosecutors Office in City Hall today at precisely 4pm to get it amended to a non-moving violation.....aka, it doesn't hurt my insurance.
Oh the joy.
Not to be judgmental, but the last time I was in City Hall to pay a speeding ticket (yes, allegedly, I have lead foot), there was some very interesting folks milling about. You'd think if you're going to court that you'd at least put on a bra, seeing as your 65 years old and all. But nooooooooo, letting 'em flop about is the name of the game.
Wish me luck.
7. I bought some new flavored sparkling water the other day. I veered off my regular All Natural flavored water for this cheaper brand. Saving a whopping $0.35. Just looked at the label.......I'm surprised I haven't started oozing green slime from my orifices . Because this shit is filled with more chemicals than a soda.
Don't get me wrong, shoving TastyKakes down my gullet every two minutes doesn't exactly allude to the healthiest natural lifestyle. But damn it, if I'm going to go out of my way to have a 1/32 of my life be all natural by picking out a decent flavored water, then I want it to be ALL natural. Instead of 'naturally flavored'. Stupid false advertising. (More like stupid me for not reading the label, but whatever.)
8. Has anyone else noticed the freaky weather lately? Maybe it's just KS, but we've had some doozy thunderboomers here lately. And it's just odd that they're in the middle of hot-ass July. I mean, I'm not complaining. I love a good T-Storm, especially at the new house where you can see them rolling in. And it cuts the sweltering 100+ degrees down to reasonable 80, which makes 8 months pregnant mama happy, happy, happy!
Here's a video that I took a few nights ago of the lightening. I got a good strike at about 1min. But you can just see the strobe that storm was creating. It was weird!
9. I'm tired. This no sleeping thing sucks balls. Yes, in case you're wondering, at about this time in the wonderful world of pregnancy, you sleep about zilch. I toss and turn all night because I'm so uncomfortable, and Baby Girl is real low, so any time I move, I just have to get up and pee because she's sitting right on my bladder.
Nap time to commence in T minus 30!!!!
10. Last but not least, I just wanted to give you all a very special message from the bottom of my heart....
You're welcome for that.