Thursday, October 13, 2011

A little Thank You action.

I just wanted to tell Laura (such a great name) at Laura Runs a Latte, thank you so much for my little award!  She gave me this award:



The word Liebster means 'Beloved' in German--and a show of love and support is what this award is all about.  The idea is to bring attention to new blogs with fewer than 200 followers. 


I've already won it a few months ago, so I'm not going to pick another 5 blogs, like the rules say.  But I just wanted to give a shout out to Laura! Thanks again!!

3 comments:

  1. Aww thanks for reposting even though you already received it! And you already know I just love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well deserved luscious. : ) *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO well deserved!!! Good for YOU!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from y'all, so leave a comment!