But on with the dogisms. His name is Colt. And he's a paranoid schizophrenic. Seriously. That dog is nuts. It barks at air, will not leave your side (I think there are some attachment issues there), sometimes he'll be dead asleep and wake up and run into the other room, for no reason. He also has this incredible ability to sleep in the most ridiculous positions. I'll treat you with some lovely documentation of this phenomenon throughout this little bloggy.
|Just airin' out the non-existent boys.|
3. I think Beer and I need to have a time out. I've been noticing lately that having a few brews some nights is really effecting how I look and feel in the morning. My skin is dry, my lips are chapped, I'm super dehydrated, and I'm bloated. And I have nooooo energy. I don't like it. So I've decided that starting Monday I'm allowing myself 6 beers a week. Now, if I want all those 6 on Friday night, then that's it, no more. Or I can space them out and have a couple Friday night and a couple Saturday night. I think putting a 'limit' on my beer is better than just axing it all together. I think if I said, "No booze, no way", I'd end up cheating and then failing. But limiting my intake I still get to enjoy my little frosty lovelies but without going overboard.
|Apparently sleeping under my mother is more comfortable.|
5. I have not had coffee in 3 days. Yup, 3 whole days. Shockingly, the world has not imploded and started a black hole in the universe. I am still here. And I'm not that Mrs. Crankypants McGee. Probably because I've been supplementing my french vanilla flavored java with an IV drip of Diet Mt. Dew. It's fine. Yes, you just call this hotline, 1-800-GIVEMECAFFEINEORDIE, and a sweet little nurse comes to your office and sets up your drip of choice. Mucho convenient. We'll see how long this new change lasts.
|(That would be Sera, mom's other dog. And though she looks oh so innocent here, she is definitely NOT.)|
6. We are expanding my department. Like literally, into the next room of my shop. Yippee!! But not 'yippee' right now. Because right now they are using a jigsaw to cut through metal. I think I might shank a person.
7. Is anyone else just baffled that it's October? Freaking OCTOBER?!?! Where the hell did the summer go? Oh yea, I vacationed it away. But really. Like, Halloween is just around the corner. Then it'll be Thanksgiving, then Christmas. Christ on a crutch. I kinda hate it how time flies so stinkin' fast. Can we jump on the turtle train and go slower please?
|Notice Sera hasn't moved from the last 'Position' but nutball Colt has.|
8. On the Halloween note, what's everyone going to dress up as?! I usually dress up every year. I've been a mermaid, a Southern Belle/floozy, Tinker Hell (complete with black tutu,corset, and wings), a hunter, a construction worker, holy costumes I could go on forever! This year I'll actually be flying back from Tampa on the 31st so I'll probably refrain from dressing like a butterfly sex goddess with fangs for fear of getting on the no fly list.
But I wanna know what y'all will be!!!!
9. I am so freaking excited that all my lovelies are back from Chicago and posting all the funtabulous pictures!!! I am incredibly jealous and I would hate you all if I didn't love you so much. Next year I am going. For REALZ! And we will do each other's makeup and hair, and we will do a little drinky drinky, and we will do a little dancey dancey, and we will do a little shoppy shoppy, and we will have the best time of our lives. Only 359.2ish more days to go.
10. And a final glimpse of the gentle sleeper:
Merry Thursday sunflowers!!! Have a STUPENDOUS day!!!