1. I'm done. Like, for realz. Done with airplanes. Done with 18 hour road trips. Done with packing backup outfits for my backup outfits. THANK YOU LAWD!!!! Can I get a WOOP WOOP?!?! Now, that's not to say that the next two weekends I'll be at my humble abode....because I won't. But I'm only going about 1.5 hours away. Isn't it sad when I believe a 1.5 hour road trip where I'll only be out of town for 2 days on the weekend, max, ISN'T a major traveling expedition??? Signs of too much travel people.
2. Wanna know something just spectacular.??!!! Down right tremendous??!!! One hundred and sixteen of the greatest people in the world follow my itty bitty bloggy. Seriously! I looked at it and straight up about farted a sparkly rainbow. Complete with leprechaun and pot-o-gold. Thank you all so much for putting up with my shittlebits of random information about my ridiculous life! I bow down to you.
3. I don't wanna work today. I just want to play on Pinterest all day. Can I? Paaaaaleeeeeeeaaaazzzze?
4. I have decided that I'm going to join another gym. Yes, you read right, I said ANOTHER. I already have a membership at one gym. It's through work, only $10 a month, but it's about 20 minutes from home or about 10 minutes from work. So it's hard to get up at 4:30am to drive into town, with all my shit to get ready because I'd have to shower there, then go to work. Or vice versa, after work. However, there's one of those 24 hour fitness gyms about 3 minutes from my house, and my hubby already has a membership there, so whenever he gets back from playing in the dirt out in western KS, we could go together. I called to see what their rates are and to add me to his plan is only $20! I think I'm going to keep both memberships, because if I ever get a wild yoga hair up my ass I might want the first gym for fitness classes. So, now I have no excuses, I just gotta get out there and RUN!!!
5. I kinda want to start knitting again. Betcha y'all didn't know I knitted huh? Well, don't get too excited. My experience is the equivalent to a bamboo trying to knit a toilet seat cover. I've tried a scarf, but after awhile I didn't like the yard I picked and set it aside. But I was just on that P word site....I know, I know, I'm blogging and Pinteresting, just call me an overachiever....and found some neat knitting tutorials. So, we'll see. I'll let you know if I miraculously pull off a sock or something.
6. I started eating better this week. Getting back into the clean eating mumbo jumbo. Yesterday I had my oatmeal for breakfast, a salad for lunch and a chicken wrap w/ salad for supper. Ohhh Mmmmm Geeee! SALAD! Oh how I've missed you!!!! It was sooo delicious. So satisfying. So just amazeballs. It's amazing how 'good' food can just make you feel so much better.
7. I want these. Stat.
|Find them HERE.|
8. Yup. Still don't want to work. Damn this day is going to drag.
9. It's cold here. Which puts me in a pooper of a mood because I hate to shiver. You know when your body just can't get warm enough and your tense from your eyebrows to your asscheeks? That's how I am all.winter. I know I complained about the heat this summer, but seriously, it was like the equator on Satan's ass. But I would soooo rather have hot temps than cold ones. Thank you Jesus for seat warmers in the Hyundai.
10. I promise to write about Florida soon! You will all faint from how cute my little Godson is. Squishy cheeks people. That's all I'm going to say.