Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My new cutey wootey little bitty fun toy.

I have done it again folks. I bought another camera. (This would make #5. Yes, I am that lame.)

So here's some test shots:
First pic with the new camera! Look at that hotty, shiny face and all.

Do I like this new camera. Ummmm....YES!

Kiss to ya'll because you're so fabulous.

Wyatt, smile for the new camera!
(We're working on looking at the camera, but this'll do.)

Wyatt: "I love my mommy!"

Me: Give me a kiss puppy! Wyatt: Ahhh, MOM, quit it! (Teenagers, no fun.)

Wyatt: OK, I'll give you a smooch.
BTW, since I've been eating a crap ton of spinach I have turned
into Popeye. Check those forearms out!
So the camera is a Canon PowerShot ELPH 300.  I'm a Canon girl through and through. Last point and shoot I had was a Sony CyberShot....Biggest piece of shit I ever spent money on. Apparently I had a mental breakdown when I whipped out the credit card on that one.  Oh well, we're in good shape now!

Look out bloggerland---> Major picture infestation!

5 comments:

  1. I have had three Canon powershot ELPHs and LOVED them all :) Nice pics of you and the pooch btw

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous. I need a new camera but it just isn't in the budget right now. Maybe later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that first picture of you & Wyatt!! So precious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. FUN!! I wish I was a better and more consistent picture taker. I seem to go through phases.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and your cutie wooty camera are goofy woofy.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from y'all, so leave a comment!