This is going to be short and sweet, considering I'm off to the 'big city' in about an hour. I. CAN. NOT. WAIT. I'm so excited I giggle randomly for no reason. People look at me funny, but that's OK, I live in my own world anyway.
1. I'm going to a wedding this weekend in Kansas City.
2. I have brought 5 pairs of shoes (for 2 days, yes, Ryan about shit himself when he looked in the suitcase).
3. I can't decide what dress to wear tonight to the rehearsal dinner, so I brought both.
4. I'm going to the pool tomorrow with The Wives (all our husbands are in this wedding) so we get to soak up the sun and drink fruity concoctions with umbrellas while they get a straight razor shave (no shit, and Ryan's really excited about this. boys.) and get their shoes shined.
5. The wedding is right near this district called Power and Light, and it's a FULL BLOCK of bars and you can walk outside with a drink and everything!!! (Here in hickville we can't get all willy nilly with alcohol in the streets like Vegas or New Orleans, we have to keep our drinks within the establishment. Lame. So P & L is the first outside drinking thing ever in KS.)
6. I am down to 148.8!!! Woohoo. I attribute this to eating nothing but lean protein and nonfat dairy all week. Oh, and a little friend I call Bud Light. Don't know how I drank beers 2 nights this week and still lost 3 lbs. **Thank you Weigh Loss Gods for giving me a slimmer figure to showcase in front of 300 people this weekend. I am forever in your debt.**
7. I'm still on the Dukan Diet, but really I'm just eating really healthy. I miss fruit. Other than that, I have finally broken up with Tortilla Chips. He was devastated. He will live....without me though. It's going really good, and this weekend I'll be eating protein and veggies. I obviously haven't given up alcohol, like recommended, but who gives a fat fairy princess's ass. I don't.
8. Don't you absolutely love my new little homemade 'button' from Bluntcard.com!?------------>
9. Next week I'm starting a little Marathon Challenge to complete 26.2 miles in 7 days, by way of walking, running, or freaking crawling. I will get it done. I'm also in a little June Challenge with a friendee (that's a friend that's extra special so I add a 'ee' at the end). We're challenging ourselves on minutes accomplished of exercise. I will dominate.
10. I don't know what to write here, I just didn't want to end it on a odd number.
OK, I need to start actually earning the money I'm making at this place of employment, therefore I have to go.
Have a fabulous, kickass, bright and sunny weekend little buddies!