Friday, September 9, 2011

BYOC - Bring Your Own Crazy!

Let’s do BYOC – Bring Your Own Crazy. We answer 5 questions in an effort to get to know each other better and to give our blog brains a break. Copy to your own blog and ENJOY!

1. Do you drink coffee? Decaf or regular? Cold or hot? If not – what’s your go-to morning drink?

Coffee. Regular. Hot. Black. And I have been limiting from a bathtub to a single cup. Surprisingly I have not shriveled up and died.

2. What are your top six characteristics in a partner if you could hand pick them. And just for kicks – if you’re in a relationship – after you make the list of six – does the person you are with possess all five?

Funny-Has to be funny
Honest / Trustworthy
Kind
Loyal

Romantic
Tall, Dark, Handsome, Country boy w/ City attitude, Athletic, Big Truck, Muscular arms (I have a weird thing with arms), and Nice tush (in tight jeans).



Well, I think I got a little carried away at the bottom.  Oopsie.  Ryan has all my characteristics that I listed above.  He's hilarious, and I swear we spend more time giggling like a bunch of 13 year old school girls than anything. 



Only thing I wish he was a teensy bit more of is Romantic. I am a hopeless, HOPELESS, romantic. I love the flowers for no reason thing, I love the little notes put in your make up drawer that say I heart You thing, I love the spontaneous kisses thing, ALL OF IT!  He is romantic, in his own little way. And he's MUCH more now than he was at the beginning of our relationship.  He did have a dolphin bring me a turquoise necklace while on our honeymoon. *Sigh* And he stashed 6 roses all over the house and garage with little notes on them, like a treasure hunt. *Sigh* Those gestures are IT for me.....they just need to happen more frequently. (Hint Hint Hint, Honey.)

3. I’m going to pick a person – not knowing if this person even exists in your life – and you try to describe this person in 5 short words or sentences:

Paternal grandfather

Farmer-grew the best sweet corn ever
Kind
Tough
Loved my grandma to pieces
Great woodworker

4. What’s your signature item? Color? Piece of clothing or jewelry? Accessory? You know – that one thing people know you will ALWAYS have on?

Ummm, NUSSING.  Not that I wear NUSSING....but that I rarely wear jewelry, except my wedding ring, and I don't really wear my favorite color like everyday or anything.  I never 'always' wear the same thing. I know. I'm boring. Get over it.

5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in real life and in blog life.

Real life has been pretty good. I ate Clean all week with the exception of my FoodHell vacation on Wed. night.  I also haven't weighed myself in 9 days. No scale Sept. is starting off good. I also ran last night and looked like I slathered myself with Vaseline afterwards. I'm going dove hunting tonight with the hubby and puppy. And tomorrow I'm going with him to a ranch to hang tree stands. I'm chalking it up to a 'extra exercise does a body good' thang with all the walking we're going to be doing.

Blogland I was a little absent the first part of the week, but have made a comeback with 3 posts in 2 days. Yippee for you all.  Miss Mommykinz and I are doing Clean Eating (not together, but at the same time kind of thing) and had a bunch of good tips on her post yesterday. Miss SlimCat is on vacay. Boo. Robin's summer is over and I hope she will be ok. hehe. And where the heck are you Dawnya??? I missy missy your posts! And poor little Draz's Banana. I just want to hug the little dickin's out of her!

Anyway, there's much more going on, but for now I will try and get back to the ol' job.

5 comments:

  1. Aww, sounds like your husband is getting better at being romantic!! I'm pretty sure Tom has no idea whatsoever what the word romantic means. Silly boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shoutout Miss LauraBelle!
    I'm with you - romantics! Love them - my hubby has a bit (read HUGE) bit o learning to do! Sweet man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't understand the Vaseline. But other than that, I approve this BYOC. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice butt in jeans is a definite! I should have added that to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww...*wipe tears* you mentioned me. :) I *heart u* Missed you too Missy miss.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from y'all, so leave a comment!