2. AAAaaahhhhaaaa, well now I know why I could have killed a midget yesterday for sweets and salt.......a little monthly crampage action. I freaking love being a woman. Every. Single. Day.
3. Who doesn't like the new facebook newsfeed bullshit???? Mmmm??? Oh, all of you? Yep, me too. Mark, please stop trying to screw around with a mostly perfect thing. Please. Because your constant changes are more annoying than a one woman pooper stall in the busiest drinking establishment on St. Patti's Day with 324 woman waiting in line to use it.
4. Which reminds me, at the football game last weekend there was a 6-Man Urinal porta-potty.
|I love it that the first picture I put on this post is about urinals, so in your Dashboard you get to wonder what the hell I'm going to write about. It's just so me.|
5. I am now convinced that everyone at my lovely place of employment thinks I'm an 8 armed Goddess and I for sure am Wonder Woman because they think I can do 356,564,897,678,234.02 things every minute of the work day. If it's not bad enough that I've already been on overtime for at least 6 weeks, my boss now wants to know if I can work over-overtime. Exsqueeze me? Um, no. I have a life outside of work, and as pathetic as it is, I don't want to give it up. Sorry Charlie.
6. My first 5K race is 9 days away. 9 FREAKING DAYS. I'm so having anxiety attacks like every day about it. I am prepared. Kinda. But, I'll be able to finish. At least I hope so. It's just so hard to get up and out the door to go running at 4:30am. I know I'm beating a dead mongoose with this topic, but I'm just going to keep talking about it till I can finally convince my lazy body to get up. And I'd work out after work but I'm so stinkin' tired that it's all I can do to fix supper and put on PJs. I told Angela that if she can get up and get to the gym by 4:56am, then I can sure as shit get my pooper outta bed. But this morning, 4:30 came and went.....again. But, I'm GOING to get up next week. I can do this! I'm going to look it as a challenge. Get up at 4:30am M-F next week, and if I do, then I get......ummmmm.....new TOMS. Yes, yes. That will work.
I really am looney tunes about the topics I write about. Jeesh.
7. I have zero time to read blogs today. And I didn't get to read very many yesterday. Because my work life is a steaming pile of buffalo shittlebits. So, I'm sorry. And I'll probably not be able to read them for the next 4 days because........
8. We are going here for our 2nd Anniversary:
Have a fantastic weekend my turtledoves!!! I will miss you.
(Don't do anything I wouldn't do while I'm gone!)