Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A little handwriting fun + I DID IT!

I saw this on my bogger-friend Draz's site and thought it was kinda neat.  So feel free to do your own thing and post to your blog!
Now what's your handwriting look like? Here's the what you need to write:

1. What is your name?
2. What is your blog name?
3. Write: the quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.
4. Favorite quote
5. Favorite song
6. Favorite band/singers
7. Say anything you want
8. Pass it along to a few bloggers

On the second part of this little post: I actually worked out last night! Goody-goody gum drops for me!

I was going to work out this morning, but for some dumb ass reason I set my clock one hour forward and set my alarm to PM.  I'm a certified genius.  I don't know how I pulled that off, but apparently I can. 

I've decided to blame it on my husband, because he's out of town and his alarm usually wakes me up.

I'm also blaming my sorry excuse for a mutt.  Since the hubby is away, Wyatt gets to stay in bed with me all night.  Well, usually Wyatt wakes up around 6AM like clockwork. Even on the weekends.  Actually sometimes earlier on the weekends.  But today is different. He thought he'd enjoy a few extra hours of snooze time and was still zonked out when I finally woke up at 8:05.  Seriously dog? The one time I need you to give me a big slobbery lick on the face as a wake-up call, and you drop the ball.

All cozy in 'his' bed. (Sorry the pic sucks, my camera phone is pathetic.)
Needless to say I was 30 minutes late to work, so no workout this morning.
But I'll make up for it tonight!

2 comments:

  1. Ah, how fun! I'm going to do this on my blog. :)

    Haha - crazy dog. Sounds like something my pups would do as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The content of your Blob is really worth to read Excellent Infromation.......

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from y'all, so leave a comment!