Friday, January 28, 2011

Weigh In Day-2

Last Week: 158.2
This Week: 157.2

It's been a good week: I've lost a pound, I can run a mile without stopping, I've been to the gym 3 times so far and I'm planning to go tonight and tomorrow also, and I ate pretty darn good this week.  All in all, life rocks.  Really, the only poopy thing to happen this week (not including my daily 'I'm-going-to-pull-my-hair-out-and-you'll-have-to-get-a-straight jacket-to-confine-me' stress at work) is that today is donut day at work and I was just informed there are no donuts.  BUT!!!--I think that's fate telling me I don't need them anyway.  So, I'm only a little disappointed, but not crushed.

Oh, just remembered, I did slip up this week, on Wed.  It was one of those days at work (as mentioned above, only worse) and I came home, put on my sweatpants, grabbed my favorite hot pink coozy and slid a ice-old can of Bud Light into it. I then proceeded to glue my butt to the couch, rented a movie (RED, it was pretty good)  and drank beer all night. Let me tell you, when bedtime rolled around, I had completely forgotten why my day at work was so shitty in the first place. Nothing like a good movie and a magnum of booze to put you right again! I did pay for it when I got to the gym Thursday night, but it was worth it.

Other than that, it's a BIG weekend this weekend. IT'S THE SUNFLOWER SHOWDOWN PEOPLE!!! Kansas State University (GO CATS!) vs Kansas University (sissies) in men's basketball.  You know what this means, beer and sports ALL night on Sat. night.  And my very cool mom is coming down to hang out too! Good times, good times.

Now all I have to do is wait 5.5 more hours to get off work and my weekend will commence!

1 comment:

  1. I'm a big fan of the Bud Light Night Off. Seriously.

    Thanks for the email! I've added you to my blogroll so I can keep up with your antics.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from y'all, so leave a comment!