Friday, November 8, 2013

Interesting my dear Watson.

Just saw THIS article on NBCNews.com:

'Bottle of warm beer' more effective than psychotherapy?

Basically a psychotherapist suggested that sometimes a beer is all you needed.

Buddy, I can assure you that is correct. I've done multiple case studies on it. Using myself as the test subject. The sacrifices I go through for science. You're welcome.
Oh, and I am available for further research, if it involves consumption of alcoholic beverages, for free. I volunteer. Pick me. I heart you. Spank you very much.

In other news, I'm still in the scintillating AutoCAD class. I'm learning soooooooooooooo much. (That was sarcastic. In case you didn't catch that.)

I kinda feel bad. I'm sitting in the front row, and the poor guys behind me must think I don't give two poops about being here because I'm on the internet all damn day. Oh well. Good news is we got out early yesterday and we're on track to get out early today. Woop Woop!

Oh, and the Universe sharted in my face again last night/this morning. Baby Girl and I did a lot of running around yesterday evening. She was basically in her car seat for like 3 hours (which she slept almost the entire time).  By the time we got home, we had minimal cuddle time (sadface), she fed, and then went to bed at like 9. I was fully prepared to get up at 2:30am like I have been this whole week. And what does my mind do? Not shut the eff up. I was up till midnight, tossing and turning and thinking about the 1200 calories I'd just consumed in desert alone that night, or that I haven't plucked my eyebrows in about 18 months (startin to look a little caterpillary.) Or that I should really work out tonight but I sooooo don't wanna.

But I finally fell asleep at about 12:30ish. Thinking, hummmm 2 hours of sleep is going to ROCK. Next thing I knew, I was jolting out of bed because the clock read 4:30 and I hadn't heard a peep from Miss Dillyn. Damn near thought she got abducted by aliens or something. Nope. Not the case. She was just laying in her bed, sound asleep.

So, then my body proceeded to wake up every hour and check the monitor to see if she was awake. Because Lord knows I couldn't just get normal rest. She didn't get up till about 7am. 7 in the A to the M!!!!! She got a great 9 hours of sleep last night. While mommy got like 4. The one night she sleeps forever and I can't join her.

Bullshittles I tell you!

Well, Cupcakes I'm off to learn more nothing in this amazing waste of my time.

Cheers to the WEEKEND!!!

3 comments:

  1. Everyone is now dumber for having read this. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FYI, the 'Unknown' Asshat comment above was from my very sad and intellectually challenged older and uglier cousin Corey. You should all pity him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The unknown my wonderful cousin is referring to is actually my avatar. The abundance of awesomeness is so great that "labeling" my avatar would be worse than a tornado kick full of great whites and unicorns with Tom Selleck like mustaches by the one and only Chuck Norris. Man gave a rib so that women could exist...not sure how the bleeding for 5 days and not dying tied into that but that is neither here nor there. What is here and also there is the fact I didn't give up a single ounce of awesomeness to my avatar...my awesomeness simply multiplied exponentially, kind of like the numbers on my cousins scale....

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from y'all, so leave a comment!