Monday, November 4, 2013

Let me tell you about my life.....

it blows porcupine pee-pee.
Big time.

I didn't blog at all last week.
Wanna know why?
Of course you do.

Work. The day to day grind. The 9-5. The paycheck. The I-want-to-shank-a-bitch-or-three-employment.

It sucks ass.

You can not believe the amount of bullshit I have to swim through on a day to day basis. It's a lot. Not some little kiddie pool sized either, we're talking Olympic pool sized people.
And it straight up stinks.

I have lots to share. Including my battle with the SugarBitch. Which also blows.
Plus Little D was a Bumble Bee for Halloween and she was A.DOR.ABLE! But then again, I made her, so of course she's adorable. lol. (not to toot my own horn or anything. lol. I said toot by the way. If you didn't laugh at that, you need to check your meds.)

OK. So I'm going to go back to swimming in the poo. And I will *try* and catch y'all up tonight or tomorrow.

PS: I miss you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all, so leave a comment!