It’s Friday fun day! That means it’s time for BYOC – Bring Your Own Crazy brought to you by the lovely Draz!! We answer a few questions to get to know each other better and to give our blogging brains a break. Copy to your own blog if you so desire and have fun!
1. Are you a “wake up on the first
beep of the alarm clock” or a “hit the snooze button 50 times before you
get up” kind of person? Is your alarm clock set to the right time?
•Ummmm, wake up on the first alarm..........pssshhhhtttt.......ohhhhhh, HELL NO! People don't actually do that do they? Everyone hits snooze 26 times, right? Right.
Whew, thought I was weird or something.
2. Do you decorate for any holidays other than Christmas?
•Nope. I have like 2 Halloween decorations, a little ceramic pumpkin and a little scarecrow plant sticker inner thingy, but they're in the box with the Xmas stuff, so by the time I get the Xmas stuff down, it's like Dec. 22nd and Halloween has WAYYYYY passed. Every year I say I should put them somewhere else. But every year I don't. Typical.
3. Would you consider yourself a
spontaneous fly by the seat of your pants kind of person or a massive
OCD controlling planner kind of person or someone in between?
• In my own unique straight-jacket-weird-o fashion, I am a little mix of both. First off, I'm a control freak. Through and through. Maybe because I couldn't control anything when I was growing up, who knows. But I like to know what we're doing, when we're doing it, how we'll do it, what positions we'll do it.......just kidding. hehehe. Get your minds outta the gutter! Shame shame! I just like to know the deets, ya know?! If I don't know EVERYTHING, I start to flip out a little......ok, a lot.
I also have a chaotic way of organizing everything. It may not be the 'right' way, or the most cleanly way, but I know where everything is, and that's what matters. But I only do that because my memory is so bad that if I don't put things back in the exact place, I'll forget where I put them. Like, I have to put my keys in the same side pocket of my purse. And if God forbid they end up in the other pocket, I'll have a full-on toddler melt down in the middle of Wally World's parking lot trying to frantically shovel out my purse to find them. Crying might even happen. It's not pretty, folks.
But on the other side, I love surprises and things spontaneous. I love random trips to places, and I like to just pick up and go! I think that also derives from my growing up and moving 90 times.
4. Tell me some of your MUST have hair products that you use consistently….you know - share your “hair routine”.
• I am not a doer of the hair every day person. Some days I'll get a wild hair up my pooper to look purdy, other days my hair looks like someone splattered it with Crisco. Meh, who cares. But, when I am feeling in the purdy mood, I blow dry it first, upside down of course, then I section off the top part of my crown, in about 1/2 inch lines and spray both sides with hairspray and hold them straight up to dry, then do the next section, and so on. Then I lay all sections down, the opposite way I normally part my hair. This is all to get a little root boosting action.
Then I put on my make up.
Next I straighten it, adding a little curl the the bottom. I have a bop right now. See:
Omg, that looks like flat shittastic. Christ.
Well, anyway. Once straightened, then I put a 1" curling iron to the roots around my crown to add some extra umph. Which, judging by the picture above is all for not.
I think I need to rethink my hair routine.
5. Repeat question: How was your week and what are your upcoming weekend plans?
Yup. I'm all feisty today.
Maybe it's because I ran last night!!! WOOP WOOP!!!! That was good. And I'm not as sore today as I thought I'd be. I was hella more hungry though. That part is crapcicles.
This weekend is my grandma's 85th birthday party. Where the boundless inquiries into why I have not popped out a small human yet will be in full force. i.can.not.wait.
Now I'm off to spend the next 1.5 hours dreaming of a cold frosty beverage!
Wrap Wyatt in a blanket and bring him as your small human.ReplyDelete
Don't worry about the hair. I blame the wind. I always think I look great in the bathroom and by the time I make it to the office, it looks like crap. And I blame the Kansas wind for my hair not looking perfect anymore.ReplyDelete
I think your hair looks awesome! You should see the mess I have going on today!ReplyDelete
Have fun at Gram-Grams party! xo
Sarah @ Thinfluenced
The sassy pants pic is way to perfect!ReplyDelete
I was NOT a snoozer until I met Irishman. He has warped me terribly. While I still don't hit the snooze nearly as much as he does (seriously? For an hour and a half?) I have been known to hit it a time or two.ReplyDelete
Sassy pants. I totally want some of those!!ReplyDelete
Your hair looks good! I'm like you though, who the hell knows what I'll look like day to day.ReplyDelete
Tell them you need to get your drinking under control first. That'll give them something else to talk about. HA HA!!