Liebster means ‘beloved’ or 'favorite' in German and it’s an honor to receive this award. The Liebster Blog Award is designed to bring additional recognition to those bloggers with less than 200 followers. If you receive the award, you should link back to the blogger that nominated you and nominate five more blogs. Also, don’t forget to let them know that you nominated them.
My Nominees for the Liebster Award are:
1. Miss Angie from White House Blog. She is so stinkin' cute that I heart her long time. We have a obsession-induced-kindred-spirit for Pinterest. And she's running in the Race for the Cure soon!!! She's so creative and has the best bubbly personality evah!
2. This chick Sarah....at Thinfluenced....yup, straight up Bad. Azz. She is one strong and lovable person that you just can't help but like. She's a fantastic, phenomenal, down right glorious mom to a wonderful little guy named Cole. She works her tush to the breaking point, on the treadmill and in life in general. AND, she is one of the funniest people I know. I think she was the first one to use the term, 'amazeballs'. I knew right then and there we were soul mates.
3. And then there's Beth Ann at Beth Ann's Never-Ending Quest for Something. That chica is one mountain of inspiration. When I first started blogging she 'followed' me first thing and we promptly started bloggy-stalking each other. She kicks ass at Cross-Fit, which I'm pretty sure I would face-plant in a dead faint if I ever tried to do that mess. And she has the best positive attitude ever.
4. Miss Tessie Rose at Band me Baby is just a cutey patooty. Right away I'm totally jealous of her because she's from the Cajun South....which is one my favorite places. But she has this amazing look at her life that I so envy. She's a winner winner chicken dinner in my book!!!
5. At last but not least is Miss Read at My Trek Downward. Her freaking personality is like none other. That girl can talk about anything, like her gyno appt. to her two boys, and make you fall off your chair laughing. But she also has a
Thanks again to Miss Vicky for thinking of me! I just gosh darn heart her so much it's nuts. And I can't wait to meet her in NOLA (along with Miss Tessie) in Oct. Fun times!!!
You are so sweet!! Thank you!ReplyDelete
Congratulations - can't wait to start following some of the blogs you nominated!!ReplyDelete
Congrats girl....you totally deserve it!!ReplyDelete
I totally agree that this is such a well deserved award for you. Great nominations too, I'm already following most, but I think there are one or two that I need to check out as well!ReplyDelete
Yay a blog award! Congrats!ReplyDelete
Congrats! Now i have new blogs to check out!ReplyDelete
Yay! Congrats on the award! :)ReplyDelete
I love all these gals... welll... I dunno #1... but I will rectify that.
Aaaawww, aren't you just the sweetest thing ever!!! See, it's your blog I'd nominate for this award - You are absolutely one of my very favorites!!!ReplyDelete
*bowing* (In my best, broke down, Britney Spears voice) Oh my gaawwwwwwd, y'all! I'd like to thank the, umm, academy anddddd, y'all! For being so great and nominatin' me! I'm tickled! Straight tickled!ReplyDelete