Friday, October 7, 2011

BYOC - Bring Your Own Crazy!

Last week Draz was out of town in Chicago and asked a loyal follower and blogger whom she loves to guest post BYOC for her....only she got so caught up in packing and the excitement that she didn't actually get time to post her questions. 

Sooo - this week - She's using her questions cuz they are GREAT.  I hope you'll join the fun.

Miss Joanna wrote them and these are my answers.  Thank you Joanna!

It's time to BRING YOUR OWN CRAZY!!

1. If you were given $1,000,000 that you had to spend ONLY ON YOURSELF....how would you spend the money?

Holy buckets of green Washingtons. This is a tough one. Really.
#1: 1970 Mach 1 Fastback Ford Mustang
#2: 1969 Shelby GT500 Ford Mustang
(Sensing a theme here? I'm such a boy.)
Then I'd build a new house and buy 1/4 of the state of Kansas to live on.
Followed by a house on the beach somewhere.....maybe the Key's or the Caribbean, anywhere that's warm and breezy. (And I may or may not pay for an hour of Ryan Reynold's time. Just to stare at him.)

2. Who would you say is the one person that's had the most influence on your life? By that, I mean the person that has molded you in to the person you are today?

First, I would definitely say my mom, Jules. She was always there. Playing or teaching or caring or making grilled cheese.  She was and is such a strong person that sometimes I can't believe I'm lucky enough to be her daughter.  She's had some tough things happen in her life, but has always found her smile and her zest for life is simply amazing and contagious. Her being the person she is helped mold me into the person I am today. Without her I know I'd be a completely different person.



Second, would be my cousin Corey. I went through some pretty rough times in college and he was a rock for me.  He gave me advice and a shoulder and listened.  He kept me on the straight and narrow....even though he lived thousands of miles away.  If he hadn't taken the time to care, I would have never graduated and God knows what else.



3. What is your normal morning routine? Are you a bear in the morning, or is the morning your favorite part of the day?

First, I hit the snooze button about 26 times. Seriously. I set my alarm for 5am, but, like today, I got up at 6:15. It's a problem, I know.  Then I crawl my sleepy pooper outta bed and go straight for my 'eyes', put those in, do the business, and sometime while I'm doing my business Wyatt noses the bathroom door wide open and licks my knee. Nice.  I shoo him out, yes, while still on the potty, then finish things up in there. 

Next I go to the bedroom and Wyatt needs to be cuddled and he gives me morning kisses, then I scratch his back and he nuzzles into my legs.  It's our routine.  He trots off for food and I proceed to try and decide if I want to 'dress up' or look like a slug.  Most days I go with slug and throw on a T and jeans.  Finally I put on the minimal makeup that I wear, boot the dog outside, grab my purse and go.  I hop in the car and pull out in the driveway. Then I remember that I forgot to put on deodorant, so I slam it in park, open the garage door, turn the alarm off, face plant the wall because it's dark, and make it to the smelly good stuff. Slap that on and proceed to head back outside, again, to go to work. And then I remember that I forgot to brush my teeth. Uggghhhhhh.
I hate mornings.
 
4. If you're a Facebook and Twitter user, which do you prefer and why? If you're just a Facebook user, what do you think of the new changes?

I haven't ventured into twitter yet. I have a hard enough time keeping up with my blog, pinterest, business crap, and email.  Oh and facebook.

I normally just get on facebook on my crapberry, so I hardly notice the changes. But yes, when I'm on a computer, I cuss Mark Z every time.

5.  Repeat question....how was your week in real life and in blog land this week?
 
Real life I suck. I suck the non-healthy non-exercising green donkey balls. But next week will be better. I'm confident in that.


Blog life I have looooovvvvvvveeeeeedddddd all the Chi-town pics!! I also am having a hard time catching up, so sorry if I haven't commented, but I am reading!!!

6 comments:

  1. #3....FOR REAL!?! We were separated at birth, just years apart, LOL. I am the queen of snoozing. I set my alarm to allow snooze time. Yes it's a problem, but I can't stop!!!!!!! Thank you for being a snoozer too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two Things:
    1. Our morning routines are slightly (creepily) similar...except instead of canine bathroom company mine is of the tiny human variety complete with irritating questions, "What are those Mommy?"
    2. My Mom and I are the same way, as an adult I count her a friend and spend more time with her then most other poeple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mornings are evil. And the darker they are when you wake up the worse they are. TGIF!! Now keep the singing to a minimum at work today. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Twins we are - I hit the snooze at least 67 times. Ugh - hate the damn alarm clock.

    ReplyDelete
  5. can I join the snooze hitting party!! I love setting the alarm early...hear that terrible noise only to realize I can technically sleep another hour! YIPPEE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would buy a house somewhere warm, too. And I would also buy at least an hour of time with a boy. But not Ryan Reynolds. My favorite Nascar boy toy, Reed Sorenson. Mmmmm....

    I get up early to run. Sorry about that.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from y'all, so leave a comment!