Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award

 




Versatile:  ver-sa-tile [vur-suh-tl] or, especially British, [vur-suh-tahyl]:  capable of, or adapted for, turning easily from one to another various tasks, fields of endeavor, etc.:  a versatile writer.
Word information source:  www.dictionary.com
Here is how the award works:
1.  You thank the person who presented you with the award.
2.  You tell 7 things about yourself.
3.  You award 15 other newly discovered bloggers.
 
Thank you so much Fat in Suburbia!!! What a wonderful start to my day!

Ok. 7 things.

1. I'm the oldest. I have a 'little' brother that is 27. He races mud trucks as a hobby. Yes, mud trucks.  Modified trucks with unbelievably huge tires and they race them through a mud pit. Classic hick.

2. I've decided that the weatherman that I typically watch is a straight up moron. Yesterday in Kansas it was 80 degrees.  And all last night during the news he was talking about today's weather, acting like it's going to be another species extincting pyschopants freeze phenomenon. It's going to be a high of 52 today folks. WEW! CRAZY! How am I going to survive?! Freaking idiot. It's not going to freeze. It's 20 DEGREES from freezing.  I flung on a light sweater and walked out the door and didn't get frostbite. Shocker. I hate weathermen.

3. I am always early. Always. You'll know if there is something seriously wrong if I'm not 20 minutes early.  Today, I was supposed to get to work at 7am, which is AN HOUR earlier than normal (still on overtime). I showed up at 6:30am. There's something wrong with me.

4. I normally love to travel. A lot. Clearly, because I just got back from New Orleans and this weekend I'm headed to Tampa.  I'm think I'm starting to kinda dislike traveling. Kinda.

5.  I like to run. Usually. That has not been the case the last two weeks. I have not run in TWO WEEKS. I am a slug. *bows her head in shame*

6.  I used to have really long hair. Like really long. Two years ago I cut 10 inches off. Now it's been about chin length for a year. I like it. But I'm wondering if I should grow it back out. Damn I'm so indecisive.

7.  I have to clean the house tonight because my FIL is coming this Friday. I hate cleaning. Despise it. Where is that damn maid at??!!

OK. I'm only going to do 5 blogs because I've got to get working. So here they are:

1 comment:

I love hearing from y'all, so leave a comment!