Friday, November 4, 2011

BYOC - Bring Your Own Crazy!

Let’s get to what we came here for! Draz's BYOC – Bring Your Own Crazy. A couple questions we answer to get to know each other better and to give our blogging brains a break. Copy and paste to your own blog if you wish! Enjoy!

Let’s do another themed BYOC…..this one will be called “What’s In/On Your….?”

1. What’s on your desk between your monitor and keyboard? (if it’s a laptop – what’s on your desk in general)
Seriously. My desk has issues. Major. Issues.
Because every desk needs 3 rolls of caution tape. Normal.

And why not complete the madness with a shaker filled with mysterious spices. On. My. Desk. People, we have a kitchen in my department. Literally steps away.
2. What’s on your mind right at this moment?

How much shit I have to get accomplished at work before my husband picks me up in 2 hours for another fun filled hunting retreat weekend. Also that I am still hungry and want my yogurt, but The Force just isn't working right now, and I don't want to get off my ass. Then that I need to move my car to another parking area. I can't remember if I shut the stove off this morning (it's noon people. Jesus.) Shit, I hope I packed black socks. I need to call my mom. I need to email Jordan about next weekend. Ralph the electrician is here and I need to tell him where the lights go. I love the Counting Crows. And on. And on. And on.  (Told ya I think about 452 things per second. No lie.)

3. What’s in or on your nightstand on your side of the bed?


Lamp. Satan's wake up machine of death (alarm). Picture of Ryan and Wyatt. Coaster for a water cup. Books Books and more Books.

4. What’s on YOUR Christmas wish list (let’s assume you’d get what was on it)?

Well, shitballs. I don't know. I haven't even thought about Christmas yet.  Actually, I want a Garmin thingy for tracking my running. Yup. That's what I want.  And a million dollars. And those socks I talked about yesterday.  And sparkly funderpants.

5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in real life and in blog land.


Ok. Well, I got back from Florida. I've been running around like a cracked out hyena. And now I'm looking forward to hot tubs and col' beers.


Blog land is ridiculous! You guys are ridiculously bad Azzzz! For realz. All the support from everyone over my drama queen episode was overwhelming, to say the least. And I love all the new followers!!! Thank you all so much!


Ok. Party time. Lets do this.

8 comments:

  1. Ah hot tubs and cold beers! YES! Ha! Your desk cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still love those damn socks and think you should get them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A spice shaker ... hmmm ... I feel like you could win on Let's Make A Deal when Monte Hall would ask someone what they had in their purse :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We can start a pool and if everyone donates like 75 cents, you could probably get them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um yes... hot tubs and cold beers - though if I have the option I'd just as soon have a G&T. But a beer would work just fine!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ummmm, so those sock things you were talking about. I saw a woman wearing them the other day and they looked super cute. She had on black leggings, and then the socks, and then brown boots, and a flowy shirt on top. Yes, you must find those socks, you will look super cute.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from y'all, so leave a comment!