Here's what the website says about it:
Chocolate #9 is different because it:
- is sweetened only with organic agave.
- contains no refined sugar or other HIGH glycemic index sweeteners.
- has been – tested and certified – as a “LOW” glycemic index (GI) item.
- Chocolate #9 LOW GI gel reduces the negative effect of repetitive insulin “spiking” during sustained exercise.
- won’t cause a sugar high or a sugar low – bonk.
- is an excellent energy choice for endurance athletes.
- is suitable for most diabetics – and used by Team Type 1.
- is an excellent choice for those not wanting to eat refined sugar.
- is vegan, low fat and gluten free.
- contains no synthetics – no unpleasant aftertastes – tastes great.
- contains no “mystery” ingredients, colorings, or preservatives.
- is easy on the stomach.
- best of all — Chocolate #9 tastes great.
You all know I have a (little) obsession with chocolate.
I have a healthy addiction to chocolate... If you call pigging out on Hersheys while hiding in the back of a closet under a blanket with a flashlight to make sure I get all of the paper off healthy... lmaoReplyDelete
Sarah @ Thinfluenced