2. A guy at worked asked me yesterday if I painted my fingernails purple to match the KSU t-shirt I had on. First I looked at him like he was from another planet. Second I replied, "Are you kidding me?! I only do that once a year. And that 'once' happened to be last weekend for the wedding. I will now leave on my purple polish for 3 months till it all chips off on its own. Because I'm trashy-lazy-ghetto like that."
|Don't be jealous of my fabulous cuticles. Jesus.|
4. This is my Grandma Betty (GB for short). This is who I get to thank for my disproportional ass to waist ratio. And she thinks it's hilarious. Isn't she just the cutest little granny ever!!!
|Yes, you are correct...that is a fringe t-shit.|
And she wears it with flair!
7. I put oat bran in my Key Lime Pie yogurt (cause I'm supposed to eat oat bran according to Dr. Dukan) and if I close my eyes and concentrate reeeeeaaallll hard....it almost seems like pie crust. Almost.
8. It was 102 degrees yesterday. It was 100 the day before that. And again 100 the day before that. This is what the Weather Channel says:
|No shit Sherlock.|
9. I get to come home to this. Every. Day.
|The murder/pruning job is courtesy of my husband.|
He's for hire if you need your shrubs chopped. Cheap labor.
Going running tonight. It's cooled down to a brisk 95 degrees.
Have a great Thursday everyone!
Love the new look!ReplyDelete
I have always HATED cottage cheese. But it just occurred to me the other day when I was telling someone that, that I haven't tried it in about 15 years. So I told my mom that during my big challenge next week, I'm going to try it. Now I just have to figure out the best way to serve it. :)
Mmm I heart cottage cheese, I can eat whole containers in a sitting. I also have a very adorable Grandma Betty. She's a sassy lady with a younger boyfriend. :)ReplyDelete
I almost thought I was on the wrong blog site! I guess I can deal with the over abundance of purple if it means I get to read your blog. lolReplyDelete
BTW, try cottage cheese with a handful of salt and pepper Pop-Chips. Great snack!
I love the new look! I love cottage cheese anytime, anywhere. Some yummy variations (as if you asked) are to put a very small dollop of ranch dressing (lite is perfect) or sour cream - totally yummy!ReplyDelete
Okay here's a suggestion for you to try. Insteat of Oat Bran, try sprinkling some Wheat Germ on a few scoops of low fat Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream. It tastes like cheesecake with a graham cracker crust. Enjoy!ReplyDelete
This is an awesome post. I love your sassy granny! :)ReplyDelete